Author Topic: Good times with mace in the face  (Read 9568 times)

Offline Cazamus

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-6
Good times with mace in the face
« on: February 26, 2007, 08:39:40 AM »
Now I wish to illustrate something before I start this story to people who don’t have brothers, we love each other and all that we do to each other is out of love. To people who do have siblings, you can disregard that as you know its utter bullshit.

My older brother and I can be what would be a weird relationship (I promise this isn’t leading to something gay) we could be considered to a lot of people as arch nemesis, and yet in the same sentence we would be called each others side kicks. Against other's we where playful in our pranks, and yeah sometimes maliciousness was called for, but to each other, we always saved the worst for each other. Anything that we knew would get us in hell worthy trouble if we did to other kids was about a 20 minute screaming in your ear for doing to each other. So whenever someone else pissed us off, the revenge was always taken a few steps back. Of course enough to where either of us would feel good, but when it came to revenge at each other it was always bad.

The fights we had/have always start off as a prank gone to far; my brother started this one when our dad told him to go see if the bear mace was still good. For those who don’t know, mace is supposed to come out in a stream, if it comes out in a cloud its time to get new mace. Well my brother ended up calling me outside, he said can I smell that, I figured it was some sort of dead fish or something that we had to go find and dispose of and breathed in. I nearly collapsed as I started taking even harder breaths, my lungs where dying and my brother who was safely away started laughing hard. He coated the air with mace before I stepped out, because it was bad it lingered and I felt my body burn and shake. Well I sat on that for a day, at the time my brother wore glasses, so I grabbed a glass cup and sprayed some mace in it, and then I coated his glasses while he was asleep that night. The next day he couldn’t understand for the life of him why he was burning, he knew I did something and refused to eat that day thinking I poisoned the food somehow and that’s why he was getting a rash and burn.

Well a day later I woke up with a punch to my eye, after getting dressed and wondering other than the punch what he had in store for me, we spent a few days giving each other small rewards, punches to wake up and cups of cold water in the shower. My dad ended up stopping that weeks feud because he said it was driving him crazy, I think he was just pissed we ran out of creative idea's to get back at each other and resorted to brute force and old gags. A few years later I finally got him back with the mace, I soaked his toothbrush with it while everyone in the house had a cold, nobody could smell a damn thing. After he got the first taste and found me to innocently playing Earthbound, I awoke an hour later and pulling my arm out of my own chest cavity. We laughed about it and still plan our small revenges on each other. God I hope I have kids that take the same sentiment someday.

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
Re: Good times with mace in the face
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 09:32:24 AM »
ookkkaayy........ ???

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »
I just threw up inside my mouth.

P4nyk

Offline Cazamus

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 02:18:43 PM »
You guys have never taken pranks a step to far? I still do it to my brother.

Offline Jersey

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-5
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 02:48:29 PM »
I still do it to my brother.

Self pwned?
Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »
Never again will I feel that my brother abused me as a kid.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 03:11:27 PM »
why did you have so much mace lying around. Did you need to defend yourself from sexual predators like bears and lions?
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline amazing_ned

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 04:48:47 PM »
Or his father?

Offline Cazamus

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 05:19:29 PM »
Naw we live in Alaska out in the boons, where its better to be safe than sorry. Theres a joke here where a tour guide is showing around some people from the states and she gives each one of the people a bell before they go hike. She tells them all that if they see a black bear that they ring the bell and that scares them away. She also tells them if theirs signs of a brown bear around like its feces, to turn and run. So one guy in the back raises his hand and says "How can you tell the differences in bear shit?" The guide turns to him and says "Black bear crap has berries and twigs in it, Brow bears have the bells." I know alot of guys that wished they had mace or a gun when going out, hell I still have a few pictures of some of the bear dens where they found alot of peoples bones from bears.

Offline widge

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-2
  • Why doesn't waffle hosue have pancakes?
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 06:03:18 PM »
I know alot of guys that wished they had mace or a gun when going out, hell I still have a few pictures of some of the bear dens where they found alot of peoples bones from bears.

Timothy Treadwell didn't need guns or bear mace.

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 06:28:07 PM »
I never even talk to my brother let alone spray mace in his face.

Offline Cazamus

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 08:10:50 PM »
No no, he didnt mace me in the face, he saturized the air with the mace because it became a powdered form. So when I breathed in, it was a breath of mace. And as for Tredwell, he didnt need mace or a gun, he needed a brain if he believed he was somehow immune to a grizzley mauling.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »
My brother is dead you piece of shit.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Cazamus

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »
If your brother was Tredwell then I guess I could see how thats related, if not then what does that have to do with this? Or are you talking to spam?

Offline amazing_ned

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 06:49:22 AM »
Spam talks to me