Author Topic: Girls, Jammie, tell me about why girls suck so bad!!!!111  (Read 7862 times)

kelsokid18

Girls, Jammie, tell me about why girls suck so bad!!!!111
« on: March 19, 2007, 05:59:58 AM »
Jammie,

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten your fellow PLA member about the mysteries that surround the fairer sex.  I am currently interested in a female, who is likewise toward me, but she's got a big hitch about even kissing me, and shes not even sure what she wants in a guy.  How do I get over these walls with her without destroying her friendship and trust with me, and without getting myself killed?

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
Re: Girls, Jammie, tell me about why girls suck so bad!!!!111
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 07:11:43 AM »
Just experiment, my experiences with the opposite sex is that they usually want you to do the first step. So just think of it as a social engineering experiment ( I've found my social engineering skills to be very useful in a relationship ).

Offline brokeneckgiraffe

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-15
  • slim noobody
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 08:35:36 AM »
get a 2.99 bottle of maddog 20/20, chew some sugarfree gum, use some of your dad's cologne, and try again.
"No is implies an ought" - David Hume

Offline jammie

• You ain't PLA if you ain't dated jammie!
  • Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-67
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 05:29:30 PM »
Jammie,

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten your fellow PLA member about the mysteries that surround the fairer sex.  I am currently interested in a female, who is likewise toward me, but she's got a big hitch about even kissing me, and shes not even sure what she wants in a guy.  How do I get over these walls with her without destroying her friendship and trust with me, and without getting myself killed?

Dear kelsokid18,

1. I thought I was the only girl for you  :'(

2. All women are a little bit crazy, me included.  Because of this, certain mysteries will never be solved.

3. Most women can tell within the first few minutes if they're into a guy or not.  That being said, even if a girl is NOT into a guy, every girl loves non-creepy guy attention.  By that I mean if you're maybe just not her type but like her, she'll still flirt back with you and be jealous if you don't give her as much attention or give attention to another female.  In this respect, probably the most attractive thing about any guy is if another chick wants you.  Ever notice that when you're in a relationship you get hit on more often than when you're single and looking? 

If you're creepy, she will just smile nervously and avoid you at all costs.

4. SOMETIMES, if you REALLY connect personality-wise... the whole few minute rule goes ot the window.  Then the female may just need some time to realize you're the only person she thinks about and wants to talk to and hang out with and eventually the thought of cuddling and kissing doesn't seem so bad.

Now I don't know all the particulars of your situation, but if you've known this girl for a while and she is over 20 and still has an issue just kissing you, she is probably the female I mentioned in #3.  Probably the only way you might get somewhere is if you either manage to get her jealous (ignore her for a while, see what she does) or get her drunk.  If she's under 20... teenagers are insanely picky and weird and mysterious.  If she's under 13... Try playing "doctor." ;)

Thanks for your question!  Let me know if you have any follow-up questions and let us know how it goes!
Love,
jammie

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »
Jammie, I'm feeling sick, will you be my nurse?

Offline jammie

• Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 06:13:30 PM »
Jammie, I'm feeling sick, will you be my nurse?

Honey, at my age, we can only play "gynecologist."

kelsokid18

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 06:29:35 AM »
Jammie,

You are my PLA Princess, but anything real is just hard to accomplish j/k.  Enough sloppy love junk.  Anyway, this girl that I like is really interested in me, and I think that numbers 3 and 4 are both in play here.  I don't currently have other females in pursuit of me, so that is gone, but I think she just needs to realize that she's got a really good thing in me, and if she squanders it, she's gonna be kicking herself.  It's funny how I came to be around her, I started hanging out with her because she felt sorry for me when her best friend stabbed me in the back, and she just took a liking to me.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »
I think she just needs to realize that she's got a really good thing in me, and if she squanders it, she's gonna be kicking herself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I started hanging out with her because she felt sorry for me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

her best friend stabbed me in the back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
To see this post in braille, click here.

kelsokid18

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 02:15:00 PM »

Offline jammie

• Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 04:42:07 PM »
Jammie,

You are my PLA Princess, but anything real is just hard to accomplish j/k.  Enough sloppy love junk.  Anyway, this girl that I like is really interested in me, and I think that numbers 3 and 4 are both in play here.  I don't currently have other females in pursuit of me, so that is gone, but I think she just needs to realize that she's got a really good thing in me, and if she squanders it, she's gonna be kicking herself.  It's funny how I came to be around her, I started hanging out with her because she felt sorry for me when her best friend stabbed me in the back, and she just took a liking to me.

A-Ha!  See?  Her friend liked you and that instantly made you more desirable.  Worthy of consideration!  Like I said, the most attractive thing about a guy is the fact that someone else wants/wanted him.

As for the whole "I think she just needs to realize that she's got a really good thing in me, and if she squanders it, she's gonna be kicking herself," she will only be kicking herself if you find someone else and that's a maybe.  If she finds someone else, she won't (unless he beats her or kills her family or something).  From what I hear, it sounds like she's a #3.  If she was REALLY interested, she would have done something.  Think about it, if Brad Pitt asked her out, would she say no?  I am sure you've hinted your butt off if not mentioned directly that you're interested.  I am sure she knows.  NO need to sell yourself anymore... you've either sold her or not at this point.

Have you thought about how since you have beef with her best friend how awkward it would be for her?  Chicks before dicks!  Bros before hos!  I still say your best move is to stop pursuing.  Let her pursue you.  If she stops getting the attention I am sure you've been giving her that she likes so much, she will notice.  If she seems to really miss it, maybe try to work that into something.  If she doesn't, move on.  Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes and you're not worth the drama that would ensue.  In fact, you two being friends could be drama enough for her and her best friend.  Things get just as tricky for girls when guys come between them as they do for guys when girls come between them. 

If she truly is a #4, you'll find out eventually.  It's rare though.  Good luck!

kelsokid18

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 05:19:39 PM »
Thanks Jammie!  1337 point for you!

EDIT:  SHE KISSED ME!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 10:25:08 PM by kelsokid18 »

Offline jammie

• Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 06:46:55 AM »
EDIT:  SHE KISSED ME!

*thewav*

That's a VERY positive sign ;)  If she was sober and you see her regularly, I think things are likely to turn out well.  Just make sure you're nice to her bitchy friend.  Do not come between them no matter how much you may dislike her.

Also, just because she gave you some positive vibes, don't start smothering her and constantly paying her compliments etc. etc.  Give only slightly more than you get so you don't come across desperate or like she's doing you a favor.  Remember, you're worth it!  And if she feels like you are she'll like you more!

Congrats!

Love,
jammie

PS - I'm jealous.  :-[

kelsokid18

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 08:39:32 AM »
She was absolutely sober.  I went and got her from her house, took her for a walk around a lake, we sat down on a park bench, she leaned in for the kill, and she kissed me.

EDIT:  Jammie, looks like I'm available again.  Me and her decided to stay friends, and avoid being lovers.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 05:45:33 PM by kelsokid18 »

Offline jammie

• Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 07:49:39 PM »
She was absolutely sober.  I went and got her from her house, took her for a walk around a lake, we sat down on a park bench, she leaned in for the kill, and she kissed me.

EDIT:  Jammie, looks like I'm available again.  Me and her decided to stay friends, and avoid being lovers.

Your love life is confusing, kelsokid18.  I guess she was a #3.  Maybe her bitchy best friend got in the way.  I hate women.

Offline Zerobio

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31
  • Hit ALT F4 For Pla Radio 300 On HomePage
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »
run up and kick her in the face it gets them every time..