Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
69?
« on: April 24, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »
Dear Jammie,

What's with this number 69 that everyone's always talking about? It's like everytime someone says the number 69 people kind of giggle and stuff like it's an inside joke or something. I was watching Bill and Ted's Adventure and they were saying it too. I asked my pastor about it but he doesn't know. Can you help?

Thanks!
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline jammie

• You ain't PLA if you ain't dated jammie!
  • Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-67
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
Re: 69?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 04:17:53 PM »
Dear Jammie,

What's with this number 69 that everyone's always talking about? It's like everytime someone says the number 69 people kind of giggle and stuff like it's an inside joke or something. I was watching Bill and Ted's Adventure and they were saying it too. I asked my pastor about it but he doesn't know. Can you help?

Thanks!

Dear mr_doc,

This is going to get a bit R-rated, so if you want to shield your good Christian mind, I suggest you read no further and never ask about this again.

....Still Reading?  Good.

Okay... you're going to have to use your imagination for this, but do your best.  So the number 6 looks like the number 9, but just upside down, right?  Now picture the bottom part of the 6 and the top part of the 9 being someone's head.  The rest of the number can represent the rest of that same person's body.  Now watch what happens when you put them together.. to shield your impressionable mind, I will substitute kitties for people:

Now if the kitties were people and naked from at least the waist down and giving each other oral sex, this would be what is commonly known as a "69" because it kind of looks like the number 69 if you have a good imagination. 

The bad news... this kind of activity is considered sodomy and serves no Christian purpose.  It should be avoided at all costs if you want to join God in the Kingdom of Heaven or avoid embarrassing yourself describing it to your priest/pastor during your Confession.  Do not succumb to temptation!

Love,
jammie

PS - If you do not know what oral sex is, you're just going to have to start another thread.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:08:33 PM by jammie »

Offline cMc_TPhreak

• When the Deliverator puts the hammer down, shit happens.
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-14
Re: 69?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 10:42:59 AM »
Jammie, you're awesome.