Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain question  (Read 1937 times)

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
Brokeback Mountain question
« on: April 25, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
Dear jammie,

Our horses are out 24/7 except in the winter when they are brought in at night. This is that time of year when you don't really know when exactly to make that transition to staying out all night again. A couple weeks ago we had a nice warm stretch of weather, 50's at night, 60-70 during the day. So, going in for the night was done... then the weather reverted back to winter about a week ago... teens to 20's at night with wind and snow, so back in they go.

Now, our usual routine is to wait until almost dark, then I go over to the barn and start putting feed in buckets, a little hay in each stall, etc. The lights on in the barn and the sound of pouring feed usually has the horses waiting at the gate by the time I'm ready for them. I just open the door and let one in at a time, give it a chance to go to it's stall, then let the next one in, etc. Nice easy routine we got here.

Well, not last night. I had Mikey with me. We didn't see the horses when we walked over so we whistled and called and figured they'd be coming right along. We went inside and got the barn ready. No sigh of the horses. Very odd. They're always anxious for their evening feeding even if they're not going in for the night. I was just a little concerned.

We walked outside and called and whistled again. Nothing. We walked out behind the barns and called and whistled again. Nothing. So we started walking. It's about a 15 minute walk (20 minutes if your 4 year old is with you) to the back of the farm. We have lots of hills and patches of woods so there are a lot of areas you can't see from the barn. But, it's dinner time, I'm whistling my head off. This is so unusual. They're always waiting at the gate by now. Something must be wrong. By this time it's almost dark. So we walk whistling and calling the whole time. The further we go with no sign of them the more I'm thinking something's not right.

Finally we get to the farthest back field and there they are happily grazing away as fine as can be. It's all but dark by now. When they see us they all look up like "What?". Hello! It's dinner time! Aren't you guys forgetting you get fed about now? Even when they saw us and heard me calling they just looked at us. So, we had to walk down into the field and try to convince them to come along.

Of course I hadn't brought a lead rope. And of course every one of them stayed just out of reach. I thought if I could just get ahold of Shadow the rest would follow her back to the barn, she is the undisputed leader of the herd. After walking in circles thru the field trying to grab a halter, I just stopped and said "Shadow, please stop that. Mikey is tired and would like a ride back to the barn. We have your feed and hay all ready. If you don't want the feed, could you please at least give Mikey a ride back?" Wouldn't you know it, bless her heart, she stopped, turned to me and walked right up to us and let me take her by the halter. Mikey was amazed. He was totally sure without a doubt she understood every word I had just said. I threw him up on her and we started for the barn.

But, no, the rest decided not to follow. Even after we were out of sight, they just stayed down in that field. So, back we went. This time I was able to get ahold of Cricket's halter. She's #2 on the pecking order. Surely if I get both of the mares heading back to the barn the boys will follow. But, oh yeah, I don't have a lead rope. Not a big deal except have I mentioned I have a broken elbow? It's completely dark by now and I don't think I'm up to leading two mares by the halters up and down hills and through muddy areas with my 4 year old son on bareback and with one good arm.

So I give up. They can stay out. I'll take Shadow back to the barn so Mikey doesn't have to walk back, I'll give her her feed then send her back to the field. We were about half way back when the herd finally decides to join us and come barreling up behind us in the dark sliding on the soft ground... oh brother!

On a side note - Mikey did very good. I am proud of him. He didn't get flustered. Nights like this, riding bareback in the dark... he's going to have a good seat on him.

When we did get back to the barn, I practically had to beg them to come in. I think I get the hint, they're ready to be out 24/7 again. Pay no attention to those snow flurries in the air, Spring is here.

So my question is, is it ethical to cut off gay people's weiners in order to save them from hell? Assuming of course that they can't be persuaded to switch to poon-tang or celibacy. I don't know how we would save the women though except to possibly rape them?
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline jammie

• You ain't PLA if you ain't dated jammie!
  • Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-67
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
Re: Brokeback Mountain question
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 08:49:23 PM »
So my question is, is it ethical to cut off gay people's weiners in order to save them from hell? Assuming of course that they can't be persuaded to switch to poon-tang or celibacy. I don't know how we would save the women though except to possibly rape them?

Dear mr_doc,

I hate you for making me read that ENTIRE thing.  And no, it is not ethical or Christian to cut off weiners or rape people.

It's funny you mention it though, my first boyfriend picked me up because he thought me and my best friend were lesbians and he thought he should do "God's Work."

<3 horsies,
jammie

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: Brokeback Mountain question
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 12:48:22 PM »
One leet point for mr_doc because I <3 horsies!
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt