Author Topic: I need legal help  (Read 4680 times)

Offline jasoncwinsor

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-1
I need legal help
« on: May 18, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »
                I know alot of people hear have gotten in trouble at one time or anouther for playing on the phone. I  reacently got caught and i'm now in prettey big trouble because I got board in band yesterday and me and a freind started sending slightly voulger text messages to random people we didn't know off his contacts. The messages went  something along the line of "I like girls with big fat tities, I like girls with deep vaginas. I have a 10in. penis if you want to clean it you have to suck it." one of the people was a girl in the school, her parents saw it and had it traced (so im obviously dealing with overprotective yuppie parents who can't take jokes) so now I get detentions and maby an expulsion and then they said they will call the cops because it's "sexual harrasment". If you know anything about the law and/or have been in a situation like this before please tell me how I can get in less trouble or someting like that.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 11:00:28 AM by jasoncwinsor »

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
Re: I need legal help
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 11:53:38 AM »
Since when does the school have a right do put you in detention for texting some crusty girl?
I suggest Destroy the evidence or hide it. Always deny everything, because it isn't a crime until either you admit it or they can prove it.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »
Yeah, say somebody took your phone and you're not sure who took it.  Just make sure you have a good story about how your phone was out of your hands for the few hours that it happened.  Insist that you would never do something so stupid since it would obviously be traced back to you.

And also, you probably shouldn't do such a stupid thing like this in the future.  I mean, geez, you weren't being anonymous in any way.  Of course you're going to get in trouble for it.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 01:42:31 PM »
If you couldn't come up with something like that you're mental. Anyway, what the hell sort of screwed up thing is that to do? If you want to send fucked messages like that, at least use a computer...dumbass.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline jasoncwinsor

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 02:34:35 PM »
Well the problem is the lady principal tricked me into giving her my number and it varified it came from my phone and I worked my self in to a box and totaly fucked up. I should have said I lost it but i'm not to good on my toes so I basicly confesed to it i'm just trying to lighten my load. People can't take jokes anymore but I guess it was a retarded thing to do

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 02:50:26 PM »
How'd she manage to 'trick' you into giving up your number?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline z09

• LD9967
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31348
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »
Texting somebody you slightly know a message saying "I like titties" isn't that good of a joke... 

However, you should take the fourth...

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 03:45:37 PM »
I agree that everyone is overreacting about the texts, but that's the way things are these days.  You should do your best to show genuine remorse, admit that you screwed up, and hope for the best.  Maybe personally apologize to the girl if you think that would do any good.

kelsokid18

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 06:09:34 PM »
Schools don't care anymore, all they want to do is indoctrinate the kids into left-wing liberalism.  I was actually silenced at my school for being republican, but they allowed our liberal state reps to speak at an assembly.  To get to the point, nobody takes anything anymore, they all are so fucking uptight because they think that everything is terrorism, or against their politics.  Just look at the Aqua Teen Hunger Force incident....every city in America was fine, except for those buttplugs in Boston, they called "TERROR TERROR BIN LADEN AL-QUADA JIHAD" *breath*  </rant>

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 07:30:37 PM »

It's taking the fifth.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 07:37:55 PM »

It's taking the fifth.

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline jasoncwinsor

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 08:32:03 PM »
I guess I could try to "apologize" but the thing is i'm not sorry, in fact I don't think I have the ability to show remorse, I don't have a soul. Becides I thought it was funny as hell.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 09:18:36 PM »
I guess I could try to "apologize" but the thing is i'm not sorry, in fact I don't think I have the ability to show remorse, I don't have a soul. Becides I thought it was funny as hell.

Maybe you should kill somebody then, just to see how far you can go with that.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 09:25:59 PM »

Why'd you ask for advice if you're unwilling to follow it?  It won't kill you to pretend that you're sorry to get out of an expulsion.

I bet they won't really involve the police in this.  They were probably just trying to scare you.  Good luck, though.

Offline jasoncwinsor

• Newb
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 07:10:34 AM »
Your probably right, I don't think they wil call the cops I just need a scapegoat like the meadia or something so I woln't get in alot of trouble.