Author Topic: The check bounced! Alaska is no longer a state.  (Read 8847 times)

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-30
The check bounced! Alaska is no longer a state.
« on: June 10, 2007, 12:12:19 AM »
I don't know any of you, introductions now. Or not, it's up to you. fsck ers. Hey? Who enjoyed this post? Oh, you did? You're a fsck ing idiot.

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
Re: The check bounced! Alaska is no longer a state.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 12:13:53 AM »
You fail.

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 12:23:17 AM »
I have more posts than you. You do not count.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 06:11:22 AM »
I have more posts than you. You do not count.

ahh, I used to think that too...

but murd0c still managed to crush my spirit
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline breaknick

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-39
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 06:50:23 AM »
I don't know any of you, introductions now. Or not, it's up to you. fsck ers. Hey? Who enjoyed this post? Oh, you did? You're a fsck ing idiot.

Hi!!!!! ive been waiting for a introduction thread. My names aaron, im new around here and I like to phreak! last week me and my friends set 2 pedestals on fire in 1 week to get the truck out here so we could take pictures of it! so easy!! My friend went up to the guy and asked him what he was doing lolz... but we knew... cause we set it on fire!! hehehe, guess its true, people do return to the seen of the crime. it kinda sucked cuz then we had no phoen to prank call 911 with...anywayz when teh guy was busy trying to do something, i dunno, i just saw a bunch of wires and books, BORING. so we spraypainted the side of his truck, hehehe, long live pla! down with the phone companies cuz they suck and are easy to set fire to their stuff! YEEEEEEEE!

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 08:24:20 AM »
Hi!!!!! ive been waiting for a introduction thread. My names aaron, im new around here and I like to phreak! last week me and my friends set 2 pedestals on fire in 1 week to get the truck out here so we could take pictures of it! so easy!! My friend went up to the guy and asked him what he was doing lolz... but we knew... cause we set it on fire!! hehehe, guess its true, people do return to the seen of the crime. it kinda sucked cuz then we had no phoen to prank call 911 with...anywayz when teh guy was busy trying to do something, i dunno, i just saw a bunch of wires and books, BORING. so we spraypainted the side of his truck, hehehe, long live pla! down with the phone companies cuz they suck and are easy to set fire to their stuff! YEEEEEEEE!

Dude your just a fucking dumb ass we use the payphone to do shit on and annoy people not burn them. Your not a phreak your a dumb ass.  Go through puberty and then come back...

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 08:33:54 AM »

Dude your just a fucking dumb ass we use the payphone to do shit on and annoy people not burn them. Your not a phreak your a dumb ass.  Go through puberty and then come back...

MOONSHINE ATTACK!

Offline breaknick

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.!! i been phreaking for almost a year!! you must be joking! phreaking is about breaking the system and making the greedy corpratiions lose money!! phreakign is destruction!! not playing like little kids on telephone... OH LOOK i found a number that tells me the time!! I am literally rolling around on the floor all crazy-like as I laugh.!!!

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:29 PM »
Phreaking is not breaking the system it's about abusing it. And once again your not a phreak.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 08:38:32 PM by Mr.Cactus »

Offline breaknick

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 10:00:57 PM »
well you keep on wasting your time on costing the phone company .0005cents for your phonecalls to stupid and boring testing whatever stuff phone numbers, while im setting payphones on fire with napalm and costing them thousands!!!! no wonder this boards dead!! no real phreakers here!! real phreakers cause damage, and thats a fact!! you ever heard of kevin poulsen?!?! he was breakings windows of those places where phone companies do business and have like their trucks and telephone computers and stuff while you were still in your diapers KID!!! learn your history or your dumed not to repeat it!! you aint the phreak!! more like a freak!! HAHAHNA next time me & my partners go out, ill take a crowbar to an extra one to make up for you not doing the job!!!

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 11:12:34 PM »
I like chicken soup.

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 10:53:22 AM »
I hope you realise they don't replace payphonbes %99 of the time and if a payphone is caught on fire they won't replace it because they don't want it to happen again. Your a anarchist but not a phreak.

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 11:20:12 AM »
your dumed
^AWESOME.

kevin poulsen
His name is Robert Paulsen.  His name is Robert Paulsen.  JK - but lighten up, damn.  And start your own thread, call it the crowbar corner.  Or whatever.

Poulsen, the quintessential cyberpunk who got his first Silicon Valley job at age 18 and who describes hacking as performance art, said from behind the glass of the maximum security visitor's window. "Now I know how to light a cigarette from an outlet and how to make methamphetamine from chicken stock."
Guess he prefers Meth to Chixoop.  Wasn't this 15 years ago?

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-7
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 02:54:17 PM »
you ever heard of kevin poulsen?!?! he was breakings windows of those places where phone companies do business and have like their trucks and telephone computers and stuff while you were still in your diapers KID!!!

Yes, personally.  And he didn't break windows - he was an avid lock picker as well as good at making false ID badges.
Reboot America

Offline breaknick

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 05:59:34 PM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.!! you HEARD of him personally??? LOLZ you dont know poulsen you dork!! he was a real phreak!! he always broke in through windows!!! he even use to break windows to get other phreaks arrested!! cause he was a snitch!! he was a smart phreak, getting cashed out by pimps who force woman into prostitution!!! and still had time to burn down payphonse!!! heyyyyyyy you live in visalia! we live right next to each other! give me a payphone in your area and ill go burn it down since you arent doing your job as a phreak!! GET WITH THE TIMES, PHREAKING IS DISTRUCTION!!! losers!!

excuse spelling errs, tl;dr.

miklo
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 06:39:20 PM by breaknick »