Author Topic: Any real ways to do this?  (Read 5180 times)

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
Re: Any real ways to do this?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 05:52:28 PM »
There aren't any of those types of those machines near me, but I hear that Coco-Cola updated the firmware on those machines so that trick would no longer work.

Offline Yauch

• Local Operator
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-9
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 09:09:17 PM »
At least in Moorhead MN the coke trick still works. A good thing too cuz we're some thirsty fools.

Offline Colonel Panic

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-40
  • I lost my phone! Guess that makes me a phoneloser!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 09:53:01 AM »
Why don't you just hack somebody's bank account and then withdraw a large amount of cash? Or if you're really daring, you could try using your social engineering skills to get a job and save up some money before you leave for vacation.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 10:32:03 AM »
yeah the full front glass coke machines that use the mechanical super sexy conveyor belt thinggy, those have been updated in my area here, i used to get free cokes (after paying for one) all the time, but, now they put this little mechanical arm thing there to see if a coke is really there or not, and if there is, it just lifts all the way up, then stops.  no refund, no coke.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 11:22:12 AM »
I quit drinking pop a while back (feel a lot better now actually) and used to resell the pop I stole from the machine. Another good idea as far as making money (sort of a financial hack I guess) is to buy a 12 pack as cheap as you can and sell the cans for 75 to 95 cents apiece at work. Around hear in a 12 pack the pop costs 35 or so cents apiece so you can make a profit pretty easily.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 08:08:53 AM »
Why don't you just hack somebody's bank account and then withdraw a large amount of cash? Or if you're really daring, you could try using your social engineering skills to get a job and save up some money before you leave for vacation.

I am not really daring at all. And a job would just take away from my phonelosers time! I would of thought that someone like you would have known this before posting such nonsense  ::)
free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 07:27:27 AM »
I quit drinking pop a while back (feel a lot better now actually) and used to resell the pop I stole from the machine. Another good idea as far as making money (sort of a financial hack I guess) is to buy a 12 pack as cheap as you can and sell the cans for 75 to 95 cents apiece at work. Around hear in a 12 pack the pop costs 35 or so cents apiece so you can make a profit pretty easily.

hah, i stopped drinking it too! i also feel a lot better.. i have been drinking tea in the mornings (no HFC).  I used to pull this trick off for that dasani water with the flavoring in it.  that stuff was good, but i eventually stopped drinkning that too - actually as a coincidence i guess RIGHT after they updated the machines. heh

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 09:51:40 AM »
I had a coke yesterday (I'd just donated some blood) for sugar purposes and it didn't taste nearly as good as I remember it tasting. It's sludge really.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »
bad for your teeth liver stomach lips gums knees and your concentration of concentrating cells in your brain.

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2007, 07:17:38 PM »
brains are so over rated!
free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls