Author Topic: Hotel Pranks  (Read 5280 times)

zewb

Hotel Pranks
« on: July 14, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »
The hotel pranks on the PLA main site are funny but the page isn't very clear as to how to get through to these rooms. Now, it varies from hotel to hotel and ITT I'll explain which ones to call and which ones not to call.

First of all, you want to avoid the big fancy hotels.  Places like Marriott and Hilton are difficult because the receptionist will usually ask for the name of the guest that resides in the room you are trying to call to prove that you aren't some dickhead trying call random people. A good choice for hotel prank is cheap motor lodges like Best Western, Comfort Inn, etc. The front desk will usually transfer you to the room you want in a heartbeat, but the best choice is Motel 6 because you don't deal with a receptionist at all; just punch in the room number and off you go.

Now that you've gotten through to someone's room, what do you say? There's lots of ways to mess with people in hotels. Tell them you work in housekeeping and tell them that they need to start flushing the toilet when they are done. Tell them they are eating too much fiber. Call in at 4 in the morning until the guest wakes up. When he answers tell him he sounds tired and needs to get some sleep. Call room 666 and ask if Satan is there. If you call a room and get ahold of an elderly couple, tell them that they need to start using the Do Not Disturb sign. When they ask why, tell them that Terry, the bellhop that started working yesterday walked in on them today while they were having sex and now he is in a coma. Call someone before they go to bed and tell them that the hotel is currently having a very severe roach problem. Tell them that the inner walls are basically filled with big flying roaches about an inch long and they've been very troublesome lately. Tell them that you've had a few guests leave because of it, one of them finding roaches in their coffee, and another waking up in the night screaming because roaches had crawled all over his face and into his mouth. Tell them that the board of motor lodges requires that you inform all guests about the problem until it is resolved. If you are convincing enough, they might leave the hotel. Call someone and ask them if they have used any of the towels. Tell them that a mentally challenged man that used their room last was using the towels to wipe himself after using the toilet. If he has used the towels, tell him he should probably go take a few more showers and use his own towel this time.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 11:42:22 AM by zewb »

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
Re: Hotel Pranks
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 11:56:22 AM »
Tell them that a mentally challenged man that used their room last was using the towels to wipe himself after using the toilet. If he has used the towels, tell him he should probably go take a few more showers and use his own towel this time.

THAT WAS YOU THAT CALLED ME !!!!>:( >:(

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »
Another fun idea is to try and pit neighbors against each other and bang on each other's doors.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline McDiddy

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Tricky Midget
    • My Space yay!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:55:31 AM »
Terrible, just terrible.

Or. Call the hotel guest tell them to come down with an item, say a remote, telling them it might be a model that is a fire hazard. Then set up the desk manager stating how you used it as a butt dildo or something equally disgusting. Then watch the reaction unfold as the guest is trying to give the remote to the manager.
7.\/.

"QUICK change the channel!!"

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-7
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 08:54:10 PM »
hehe, me and my friend called some hotels the other night. My favorite part is trying to get past the front desk, we told that that our dad was on a business trip, and his cellphone was dead, the room was in his friends name, and we needed to contact him because it was an emergency. They'd list a few names until we were like "Oh yeah, that's it!" and then they'd transfer us. After we got to a guest we'd say stuff like the hotel is going to do a drug search, and we need everyone to vacate the rooms so that the drug dogs could sniff out the rooms, which just about everyone fell for. Also we told them that T.V's had been exploding because of power surges, and finally that we were informing all the guests that brad pitt (My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.) was downstairs and we invited everyone to come down and meet him. good times.

Offline ChrisT

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-31
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 08:45:38 AM »
Does anyone know the standard room number format for motel 6 or any other hotels?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »
Does anyone know the standard room number format for motel 6 or any other hotels?

Motel 6 is usually two floors.  The first floor is the 100's and the second floor is the 200's.  I usually stick to the 220's and the 230's.  We've tried lower room numbers such as 107 and they've told us that room is a laundry room or an office or something.  I guess how high the numbers go up depends on how big the Motel 6 is.  But since their system is all automated, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Offline Jordi

• Simply put, I rule.
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-8
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Motel 6 is usually two floors.  The first floor is the 100's and the second floor is the 200's.  I usually stick to the 220's and the 230's.  We've tried lower room numbers such as 107 and they've told us that room is a laundry room or an office or something.  I guess how high the numbers go up depends on how big the Motel 6 is.  But since their system is all automated, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Call at night. Tell the people who answer the phone your Todd from the front desk and the man who stayed in the room before you was kicked out for loud sex, and we forgot to change the bedding.....  :D

Offline ChrisT

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-31
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 06:53:12 AM »
When motel 6 transfers to a guest it tells you, if it just starts ringing it's ususally calling the front desk.

Offline cold5

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 01:17:54 PM »
http://192.20.225.55/tts/speech/4e45ae9c3949f2173dab62966d74a497.wav
Do you think this prank will work on a random room?

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 10:52:31 AM »
http://192.20.225.55/tts/speech/4e45ae9c3949f2173dab62966d74a497.wav
Do you think this prank will work on a random room?

No. But try it anyways and tell us how it works out.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt