Author Topic: Anyone have an account for:  (Read 2722 times)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
Anyone have an account for:
« on: July 20, 2007, 10:15:24 PM »
... any paid PI, public record search, etc type things? Anything like Intelius, 1-800Search, etc, etc.

I have a slippery shit that I'm trying to get ahold of. All I can gather so far as that he's had at least 6 addresses in the last 7 years, that his business has 100 outstanding complaints w/ the WI BBB, and that he's been charged for tax evasion/delinquency a few times while in WI. I'm trying to get his current address and phone #.

I've already:

Googled the business name, which gave me his name
Checked them on the WI BBB, which gave me registered addresses.
Called the landlords of the 2 commercial addresses listed - neither are current, no forwarding info, no mail forwarding requested. Dead end.
Several WI PO Boxes... not sure what to do there.
Checked court records for WI (gave me tax charges and a really old home address)
Used whitepages.com (2 listed results... don't think they're it).

Used the circuit court records + intelius's free search to reveal several different addresses across the midwest, though the addresses are useless without the phone #'s.

I have a few phone #'s for the business and a couple for the guy, but all are disconnected.

Any suggestions? I think in the morning I'm going to try all the video rental and pizza places in the cities he "lives" in, but other than that, I'm not too sure what else I can do.

Offline Theora

• I like squirrels.
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-4
Re: Anyone have an account for:
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 10:46:54 PM »
Probably couldn't hurt to try ZabaSearch.  Sometimes it comes up with decent results, and it'll tell you when it added the record, so you can sort of gauge how current the information is.
All the cool kids are getting the new meat phone.

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-30
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 11:06:03 PM »
you sound badass when you say "slippery shit". I actually read the whole post because of that.

(I have nothing to add.)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • Douchenozzle
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 11:13:54 PM »
Well, thanks, I guess.

I zaba'd the guy. Between that and one of the addresses, I think I nailed down his birth month and year, and w/ that, I may have gained a new phone #, but I don't think it'd be wise to try it this late at night.

Any other ideas? Anyone willing to help?

Offline chris

• dick weed
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 07:52:49 AM »
e: chris at lod.com | ex pbxphreak

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 09:49:45 AM »
... any paid PI, public record search, etc type things? Anything like Intelius, 1-800Search, etc, etc.

I have a slippery shit that I'm trying to get ahold of. All I can gather so far as that he's had at least 6 addresses in the last 7 years, that his business has 100 outstanding complaints w/ the WI BBB, and that he's been charged for tax evasion/delinquency a few times while in WI. I'm trying to get his current address and phone #.

I've already:

Googled the business name, which gave me his name
Checked them on the WI BBB, which gave me registered addresses.
Called the landlords of the 2 commercial addresses listed - neither are current, no forwarding info, no mail forwarding requested. Dead end.
Several WI PO Boxes... not sure what to do there.
Checked court records for WI (gave me tax charges and a really old home address)
Used whitepages.com (2 listed results... don't think they're it).

Used the circuit court records + intelius's free search to reveal several different addresses across the midwest, though the addresses are useless without the phone #'s.

I have a few phone #'s for the business and a couple for the guy, but all are disconnected.

Any suggestions? I think in the morning I'm going to try all the video rental and pizza places in the cities he "lives" in, but other than that, I'm not too sure what else I can do.

pdfusa?
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • Douchenozzle
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 03:47:49 PM »
No. It's a guy who lives in my state that runs a website (and supposedly a brick and mortar location as well) called Baysoft Games. My girlfriend placed a half.com order for an FC Twin console, he charged her and we still haven't seen the product. Granted, it's only been a week, but he sent her an email the next day saying it was shipped, and I live less than 3 hours from the guy. We filed an ebay complaint, but there is a chance that we'll be eating the loss.

Update: The story may make it onto a segment on NBC's "Live at 10" News program. We'll see.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »
You could always try to SE the phone company a la PLA Radio to get his docs.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
Update: The story may make it onto a segment on NBC's "Live at 10" News program. We'll see.

What
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • Douchenozzle
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 06:00:04 PM »
what do you mean what? the WI NBC affiliate (NBC 26) runs investigative reporting stories on shit like this. My parents submitted it when they found out.