Author Topic: My Zombie army!  (Read 5482 times)

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-30
My Zombie army!
« on: November 08, 2007, 08:24:50 AM »
IS coming.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
Re: My Zombie army!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »
Are we talking black magic re-animated corpse zombie, human creation via science zombies, or bio (virus) zombies? I'm not getting out of bed for anything less than 1,000 biozombies.

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »
cat zombies

... like 12

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 04:22:02 PM »
Well, pilgrim...  I reckon I'm not gettin out of bed, then.

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 07:36:07 PM »
Don't fool yourself.  12 cat zombies have an even better chance of infecting a dumbfounded population of 1000 than 12 human zombies do.  Assuming, of course, that cat-to-human infection is possible.
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 07:41:23 PM »
Zoonotic diseases.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 11:31:23 AM »
Don't fool yourself.  12 cat zombies have an even better chance of infecting a dumbfounded population of 1000 than 12 human zombies do.  Assuming, of course, that cat-to-human infection is possible.

I thought it was agreed that animal to human and human to animal infection is impossible? The only example of it is in Resident Evil and those aren't even real zombies.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 11:45:51 AM »
Don't forget 28 Days/Weeks Later, even though again those aren't really zombies either.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 01:38:09 PM »
Don't forget 28 Days/Weeks Later, even though again those aren't really zombies either.

I only consider it to be zombies in the classical "risen dead" sense.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 11:05:54 PM »
Monkey aids lead to human aids

cat zombies will clearly lead to human's being all like what the fuck that cat bit me... oh my god my leg is numb. I need to sit... down. I feel cold. SO COLD! ...... brains. brains. brains.

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 10:06:15 AM »
Monkey aids lead to human aids

cat zombies will clearly lead to human's being all like what the fuck that cat bit me... oh my god my leg is numb. I need to sit... down. I feel cold. SO COLD! ...... brains. brains. brains.

I suppose we'll accept that. Zombie cats are now acceptable. Zombie llamas however are not.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 06:37:25 AM »
Lawd. This reminds me of /zom/. The people there...ugh. Never venture there. EVER.

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 10:03:24 AM »
I'm afraid to ask but, Zombie Pr0n?
I HATE the bridge.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 10:31:06 AM »
Well occaisionally, but it's more people just arguing about whether a katana would be effective for killing zombies. Example thread.

A train Anonymous 07/11/01(Thu)13:49 No. 20616 
best place to be for an outbreak, think about it

Until the fuel/electricity runs out and you stop far from a bug in or out place and far from secured supplies.

Or until the infection appears on the train and your trapped?

I'd love to hear why you think a train would be a good place to be though.

First step would be getting the fuck out of a populated center. This might be easy or quite difficult depending on the intensity of the breakout. Though, once infected, Zombies are rather slow moving. This might allow for an outbreak to be quarantined or merely isolated, making getting out of the infected area, the best solution.

However, if the outbreak is worldwide, Your best bet would be to flee to the Midwest, find a small farming community, and commandeer it's Wal-Mart. This could be used as waypoint to other survivors, though an airlock should be constructed to insure that no infected zombie-to-be gains entrance to your base and infects fellow members. In a Wal-Mart, you would have plenty of supplies to last a small group of survivors quite some time if they are smart about rationing the food and ammunition, and no cases of hysteria or cabin fever occur.

You would need a position with heavy, secured doors, a supply of water, dried/canned foods and materials for building barricades and weapons. Honestly, a high school would probably be pretty good, provided you could get to the vo-tech shop and cafeteria. You can also drain the overhead sprinklers and boiler system for water.

A Wal-Mart would suck. Yeah, the back and side doors are heavy. But the front doors are thin glass and because most Wal-Marts these days are 24-hour stores, have no provision for barred security gates. The first Z who punches a hole in the glass is going to turn the entire store into a Romero movie. And good luck getting the damned things out once they've gotten in. But if you could secure yourself in a big store like that, you could seriously fuck up the Zeds. My only problem with using a secured Wal-Mart as a base of operations would be the fact that the thing would attract Z's from miles around. All that human scent and bright signs would mean that the store would be surrounded by a moat of Z's within days. And Wal-Marts are built for shit, too. If the weather was even remotely warm outside, the inside of that store would be an oven, jacking up your rates of usage for water by at least double. A Wal-Mart would be better as a semi-secured resource depot than a redoubt. Make sure that it's dificult for the Zeds to get into, then abandon it for a heavier structure and make periodic runs to the Wal-mart for supplies. Without a human presence there, the Zeds would probably ignore the place and you'd only have to whack a few of them whenever you went in.

best place for an outbreak would be a large international airport, I'm thinking something along the lines of YVR

best place for you
small pacific island at least 10 KM away from the main land, the queen charellet's would be good

Sams is to the south and such areas as costco is to the oregon area..
i think the best place to be is a large food / supply store like a costco or sams.
walmarts are great and all for a zombie attack.... but they are actually pretty small in size to those HUGE depo places..
when i was still living in texas, i use to tell my dad if we had a Z attack i was going to sams.
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.
btw i lived in a small farming, not the best idea to just go jumping into one, they DONT like outsiders and would probably shoot first and never ask any questions

If a zombie outbreak occured, everybody would be trying to stock up on food. You'd have to fight off hordes of actual people just to get in there; and forget about actually being able to set up camp in a grocery store or sams, bigger people than you, with bigger guns, would take it and kick you the fuck out. Get real, we're all gonna die.

The best buy in my town of 90,000 people. Its connected to a Super One Foods Gander Mountain and a Walmart thru service tunnels in the complex. The service tunnels are internal access only. I know this cuz i work at the best buy. Me and my friends who are zombie nerds plan to barricade ourselves in the best buy,By parking our vehicles in front of the door past the anti crash poles (The yellow metal tubes) the door is 15 by 8 so we figure we fill the entrance between the two doors with the appliances from the stock room (Pros they are really heavy duty hard to move without mechanical help) Cons forklift runs on propane which would be better for heat and cooking than a machine. After we fill the first sector in the doors we would barricade the second doors. No one else would think about hiding in a technology store. The we could sneak in to the wal mart with guns and kill people if we have too to get our supplies. After we had raided ganders gun department for ammo and rifles. We would beat everyone to it because we all live within 10 miles of the complex. After that we would have or supplies and such in the best buy and live for as long as we could, while starting an agricultural growing project on the foor thru the access ladder to grow food and collect water. Best zombie plan or BEST ZOMBIE PLAN?

>>     Anonymous 07/11/04(Sun)15:27 No. 20876
My shambler plan is simple, I need a few good knives and I'm pretty much done. They are slow, my arms are fast, knife in brain through eyes.
>>     Anonymous 07/11/04(Sun)20:08 No. 20891
well, i would probably try to find the guy that works in the best buy and hang out with those guys.
>>     Anonymous 07/11/04(Sun)20:45 No. 20899
Best place to be for an outbreak: As far up north as you can get.

I imagine zombies freeze pretty damn fucking easily.

Don't hate on Antarctica.

where i lived in tx, i could get to it in min. and since there is a super walmart only a street away people would run to both... and i lived in small farming community.. they would all stay home and prey to god to help them... then be turned into zombies.. then i would get to blow there heads of...
MUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

o

i dont care if Antarctica is in the north or the south

freezing weather is still freezing weather

and i dont think anyone really lives out there

oooooooooooooo

we should all go to the north pole and kick santa and his little elf bastards out and take up in the house and eat all his cookies and play with all his toys

FUCK YEAH!!

My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

i think i need to put down the zombie books now

Underage b& fucking HARD.

How do you plan to get to Antartica, dip shit? You can't fly there commercially, and I know you don't have a plane to fly yourself. There's also the fact that THERE IS NO WAY TO FUCKING LIVE THERE. There is NO food or water (I don't know much about ice caps, are they made of salt water?) and you can't bring much with you (not that you can get there anyway). There also isn't anywhere to stay - you'll freeze unless you can manage to find one of the research outposts in the middle of fucking nowhere (which won't happen).

Seriously, think shit through. Just because zombies can't go there doesn't mean it's a good place.

I get onto my car, run down anyone in my way to the smaller local airport, see if the dc3 is still there, if so i hope they replaced the manual because i forgot to bring my stolen manual, fly to the lowest airport, disable plane, remove passenger seats, scavenge for food and supplies, fill plane with scavenged goods, undisable plane, repair/hack fuel pump and fill up plane with 100/120 octane goodness, fly to mcmurdo station, try not to crash land, kill mcmurdo scientists and survive.

Pros, i live, all this is actually 100% possible for me.

Cons, even if everything goes to plan, i have to restore comms, and even if successful im stranded in Antarctica till im rescued, many years later while the world finishes up the zombie crisis.
Now threads like this, aren't so bad by themselves. But when you take a thread like this one (and trust me there are million like this all arguing for trains or where to hide in general) and then add hundreds more all arguing over minima, pathetic issues, it's terrible.

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 10:46:59 AM »
That's no worse than this thread http://www.tittybarjones.com/forum/empty-t554.0.html I suppose hundreds of those threads would get retarted fairly quickly though.

I might have to put this in my sig though:
If a zombie outbreak occured, everybody would be trying to stock up on food. You'd have to fight off hordes of actual people just to get in there; and forget about actually being able to set up camp in a grocery store or sams, bigger people than you, with bigger guns, would take it and kick you the fuck out. Get real, we're all gonna die.
I HATE the bridge.