Author Topic: internet Dating Site Prank calls  (Read 5603 times)

xploitnation

internet Dating Site Prank calls
« on: January 28, 2008, 06:05:08 AM »
I posed as a woman on a free internet dating website as you may all knwo it www.plentyoffish.com
I obtained this guys MSN address and we started talking. He eventually gave me his phone number and agreed to have phone sex with me on the phone. My goal... to get this guy to moan and grown and then get himself off and when he does I ask him what its like to have a guy get him off. Sounds bad I know but its hilarious just to say to them How does it feel. Anyway the conversation went on for about 8 mins or so and this dude was breathing heavy finally the end came and he got pretty loud and then the time came for me to ask what it was like to knwo that it was a guy on the other end of the phone. You have to listen to it.

http://members.shaw.ca/ptpkru/feeds/pcast.xml

I wanna sorta promote my site and see what happens gimmes some feedback

sknOOb

Re: internet Dating Site Prank calls
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 08:02:31 AM »
Shaq sounds more like a woman than you do,i dont believe that simpleton bought it.

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 09:47:06 AM »
I usally do this in chat rooms saying i'm a 16 year old girl "looking for fun" then I play with them for awhile them tell them I'm a 30 year old guy living in compton.

Usally there like "no....no...no your not"

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 04:31:02 PM »
Uhg. Role playing n00bs. NEVER EVER BREAK CHARACTER. If you break character again I'm going to ignore it when you say the safety word.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

sknOOb

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »
Dude you're hardcore! :o

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 05:46:23 PM »

That's why I hold the title belt
I HATE the bridge.

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 06:19:06 PM »
I know I'm going to catch hell for this post, yet I'll post it anyway.

Once I went into a sex-related IRC channel with an obviously female name to play with the chatters. I was curious how much the female (or, to be more accurate, the female role  :-X) was really needed in the situation. As you could imagine, I was instantaneously msged by multiple users. I think it was about 7. I learned a few well placed oohs and mms were all that were required (making it easy to chat with all 7 at once.) as the men were seemingly on autopilot.

Try it for yourself.  ;D

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »
I think that was brilliant. The guy didn't seen to be pissed, he took it in good stride.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

sknOOb

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 07:06:03 AM »

Once I went into a sex-related IRC channel with an obviously female name to play with the chatters. I was curious how much the female (or, to be more accurate, the female role  :-X) was really needed in the situation. As you could imagine, I was instantaneously msged by multiple users. I think it was about 7. I learned a few well placed oohs and mms were all that were required (making it easy to chat with all 7 at once.) as the men were seemingly on autopilot.

Try it for yourself.  ;D

Women are so cruel.

I really thought that we had a chance at true love (either you and i or me and #3).

Offline jx

• PLA Army
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »

Try it for yourself.  ;D

Women are so cruel.

I really thought that we had a chance at true love (either you and i or me and #3).

ooh.

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 11:08:58 PM »
Everyone knows all the PLA chicks are hot for Nod. I don't know for sure why but it may be my charm and my ruggedly handsome good looks.
I HATE the bridge.

sknOOb

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 06:52:07 AM »
Everyone knows all the PLA chicks are hot for Nod. I don't know for sure why but it may be my charm and my ruggedly handsome good looks.

::)

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 07:21:37 AM »
skn00b's jealous. Not 'cause I get the chicks. 'Cause he isn't one.

HI SKNOOB!
I HATE the bridge.

sknOOb

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 09:45:51 AM »
skn00b's jealous. Not 'cause I get the chicks. 'Cause he isn't one.

HI SKNOOB!

The monthly bloating and extreme crankiness not to mention the agony inflicted by watching chick flicks and Oprah are enough to make me value the plumbing i have.

Then there's shopping and makeup and getting hit on by disgusting ,lying,testosterone fuelled lunatics that only want to bang you,borrow cash and your car then leave you like the fat chick at the prom until the next time they get hungry,horny or need the skidmarks washed out of their shorts.

I have to admit that there have been a few time where i've really envied lesbians but never enough to seriously want to change teams.

Who in their right mind would want to be a woman?

A

Offline jx

• PLA Army
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »

The monthly bloating and extreme crankiness not to mention the agony inflicted by watching chick flicks and Oprah are enough to make me value the plumbing i have.

Then there's shopping and makeup and getting hit on by disgusting ,lying,testosterone fuelled lunatics that only want to bang you,borrow cash and your car then leave you like the fat chick at the prom until the next time they get hungry,horny or need the skidmarks washed out of their shorts.

I have to admit that there have been a few time where i've really envied lesbians but never enough to seriously want to change teams.

Who in their right mind would want to be a woman?

Preach it, sister.  :P