Author Topic: HOW TO COMMIT CRIMES  (Read 8026 times)

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
HOW TO COMMIT CRIMES
« on: February 07, 2008, 06:21:49 PM »
I'm looking for advice, meaning specific step-by-step instructions, on how to build a smoke bomb. Please note that I'm not at all interested in information about the repercussions. Also, I have another project and was hoping someone was an expert on stealing credit information and laundering the profits to fool the IRS. In exchange I'll post my technique for swapping funds between credit accounts for the sole purpose of building up cashback rewards.

Furthermore, I'd like to say that this is hypothetical and I'm not really planning on doing this.

Not that I need the disclaimer, since this is private forum where no law enforcement officials can see what I'm writing.

jsjdja slk fjklas jfklsjafkl saf sdf sdfjksjfl;sdjfiq fwmfowmvidfo s

Bump

Fuck you

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?topic=817.0

I feel confident that this post won't be deleted or locked or edited because I know the mod has a huge problem with doing that. He doesn't have the right to a final say anyway.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:29:49 PM by rbcp »

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
Re: HOW TO COMMIT CRIMES
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »
I have used this method to produce smoke bombs that work very well.

http://www.skylighter.com/mall/chemicals.asp?fl=search#CH5302

Potassium Nitrate [KN03] is the chemical you will need to buy. There is a minimum order of 5lbs, but it's worth it.

You want to heat that stuff with a 3/2 Ratio (Kn03:Sugar) over a low flame. Too hot, and it will burn. You want a molasses like substance.

When you are on that site, pick up some visco or magnesium fuse. I used paper towel rolls cut in half for the barrel of the grenade. Working with the stuff is tricky, because its very hot and gets hard fast.

If you have done it right, it should burn really well, and produce a great amount of smoke!

(Note: Make a series of small batches, the more you make each batch, the more difficult it is to cook and work with.)

Post back with further questions, I wrote this as I was pretty tired, and I probably misses something...
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 08:13:51 PM »
1. Make friends with someone in the military
2. Ask them nicely for a smoke grenade.
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 01:02:46 PM »
I'm looking for advice, meaning specific step-by-step instructions, on how to build a smoke bomb. Please note that I'm not at all interested in information about the repercussions. Also, I have another project and was hoping someone was an expert on stealing credit information and laundering the profits to fool the IRS. In exchange I'll post my technique for swapping funds between credit accounts for the sole purpose of building up cashback rewards.

Furthermore, I'd like to say that this is hypothetical and I'm not really planning on doing this.

Not that I need the disclaimer, since this is private forum where no law enforcement officials can see what I'm writing.

jsjdja slk fjklas jfklsjafkl saf sdf sdfjksjfl;sdjfiq fwmfowmvidfo s

Bump

Fuck you

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?topic=817.0

I feel confident that this post won't be deleted or locked or edited because I know the mod has a huge problem with doing that. He doesn't have the right to a final say anyway.

From the sticky in this thread
If somebody wants to know what repercussions they may have by doing something, frankly, stupid and illegal, they are more than welcome to post here.

If you're trying to get advice on HOW to:
Build a smoke bomb
steal somebody's credit information
fool the IRS
swap funds between credit accounts for the sole purpose of building up cashback rewards
etc

don't post it here. We have many boards (including the user boards) dedicated to such topics. Kindly, please put the post there.

Also, all the spiderbots can read this board. It's out in the open. Law enforcement wouldn't even need to sign up for an account to read this thread. It's bad news bears (Walter Matheau) if and when the feds come knocking.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »
Sweet. I've been parodied. At least I hope it's all a parody.

Can someone help me hack teh DoD? In exchange, I'll teach you how to kill a man, er... crash Footlocker's in-store order system play the viola.

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 04:27:48 PM »
From the sticky in this thread

Yeah, and the other one
1) This is not a board to get advice on how to commit crimes.
2) Saying "This is hypothetical" or "I'm not really planning on doing this..." is not an escape. You are planning on doing it, and it's not hypothetical.
3) You are posting in a public forum. Anyone, including law enforcement, can see what you write (Thanks Wino for pointing that out).
4) Type your posts in an easy to read and follow fashion. Try to embrace the finer points of grammar and spelling.
5) Don't bump threads.
6) Don't flame
7) DO NOT BRING UP OLD THREADS. If you have a question on what constitutes old, then don't post.
8.) I have no problem with deleting your posts, locking topics, or editing as I see fit. I exercise the right for final say, and if you don't like it, don't post.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 04:47:22 PM »
as far as I know, smoke bombs are nowhere near illegal to make in the fashion I described.
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline z3wb

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +37/-36
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 02:49:08 AM »
I know all sorts of ways to commit crimes. Here's one of my personal favorites: eat an entire sheet of high potency blotter acid, after trafficking it across a state line at a 100 MPH of course, then break into a guy's house and beat him to death with a hammer.
Huh?

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 07:43:07 AM »
I know all sorts of ways to commit crimes. Here's one of my personal favorites: eat an entire sheet of high potency blotter acid, after trafficking it across a state line at a 100 MPH of course, then break into a guy's house and beat him to death with a hammer.

Sometimes I love you.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline sabrebutt

• Toothpaste Salesperson
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +11/-5
  • Ask me about my smile.
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »
Attempting to answer OP's question is the almighty William Gurstelle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd3_08moN-I

Please have adult supervision.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:55:26 PM by sabrebutt »

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 11:31:09 AM »
...crash Footlocker's in-store order system...
THIS THIS THIS!!!

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • Douchenozzle
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »
I actually intended to make a post about this right before quitting that job, but I think they might actually implement some of the security measures I mentioned, such as moving the order monitor to an internal server and making it part of our company Intranet.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • Douchenozzle
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 01:43:05 PM »
Sad update (sorry to bump, mod)

The striped-shirt company that I work for actually only allows remote access for a select group of whitelisted IPs, so one would have to ip spoof actually work for the company to access the system.