Author Topic: Altalp pls dun kill me  (Read 5870 times)

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
Altalp pls dun kill me
« on: May 06, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
I tried to hide the picture forever in the interwebs however it apparently has been ascertained by Jay-D.

I'm sorry.

Don't kill me.

Love,
Phish-Phreak

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
Re: Altalp pls dun kill me
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:03:07 PM »
I tried to hide the picture forever in the interwebs however it apparently has been ascertained by Jay-D.

I'm sorry.

Don't kill me.

Love,
Phish-Phreak

.....kill Phish-Phreak.....

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 02:48:38 PM »
Something about a tuna sandwich and breast?

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 03:08:22 PM »
it was altalps fault for having a (very hot) video of herself on the internetz

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »
Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips Its the lips

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 05:02:59 PM »

I'm sorry.

Don't kill me.

Love,
Phish-Phreak

If it bothered me that JayD was using my photo it would have been gone a long time ago.

Offline XOXKittenXOX

• T3H Kitt3h
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-15
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 11:15:12 AM »
Oh, trust me. I'm sure she just loves the attention. She would never try to take it down because she likes being the center of attention. I mean, come on. Its just in her personality. She has to be the one and only female on PLA. ^^

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 11:25:59 AM »
Oh, trust me. I'm sure she just loves the attention. She would never try to take it down because she likes being the center of attention. I mean, come on. Its just in her personality. She has to be the one and only female on PLA. ^^

Yeah, the one and only.  Even though there are about 7 of them.

Offline XOXKittenXOX

• T3H Kitt3h
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-15
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 12:13:18 PM »
Really, it probably is.. Like, there is one "girl" that is X that made an account to harass me.

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 12:14:56 PM »
Would tucking my genitalia between my legs via Silence of the Lambs make me female enough? I'd like a big spoon full of attention as well.

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 12:25:14 PM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. kitten is feeling neglected. QUICK someone ask her for her nudes!

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 12:55:15 PM »
Would tucking my genitalia between my legs via Silence of the Lambs make me female enough? I'd like a big spoon full of attention as well.

"...I'm flying over you..."

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »
Speaking of kitten's n00ds, where IS m0rdekai these days?
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline HerrKenny

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +11/-1
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »
LOL kitten is feeling neglected. QUICK someone ask her for her nudes!

XOXKittenXOX, how bout them noodz?

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 02:33:18 PM »
she has tiny little boobies and a manly stomach

kinda like Hanna Montana