Author Topic: Stink bomb capsule under the chair  (Read 6424 times)

Offline yehti7

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-10
    • WXPR - Xtreme Prank Radio
Stink bomb capsule under the chair
« on: June 03, 2008, 08:16:10 AM »
Last day of work at an old job, I put a couple of stink bombs under the wheels of the boss's chair.  He sat down, rolled foward and heard a crunching going on. Half way across the office, you could her the OH! GOD! People started to pull out of the office. They ended up calling 911 for people being sick from the smell.

The police couldn't figure out what had happened. The boss had dropped his coffee cup and it broke, concealing the broken capsules. They figured it was a prank of some sort and had to have a cleaning crew come in and use an ozone machine and scrubbed down the office. Nice $3500 cleaning bill.

They never suspected me. THE FOOLS!!!!! Who says a lame trick like that can't bring tears to your victim's eyes and an evil grin across your face? Even years later.

Offline Cazimere

• Google is your Friend
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-56
    • Facebook
Re: Stink bomb capsule under the chair
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 11:15:26 AM »
hehe i did somethin like that with out those results. I put 1 under my sisters bed. Nothing can beat the smell of eggs in ur house

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »
Last day of work at an old job, I put a couple of stink bombs under the wheels of the boss's chair.  He sat down, rolled foward and heard a crunching going on. Half way across the office, you could her the OH! GOD! People started to pull out of the office. They ended up calling 911 for people being sick from the smell.

The police couldn't figure out what had happened. The boss had dropped his coffee cup and it broke, concealing the broken capsules. They figured it was a prank of some sort and had to have a cleaning crew come in and use an ozone machine and scrubbed down the office. Nice $3500 cleaning bill.

They never suspected me. THE FOOLS!!!!! Who says a lame trick like that can't bring tears to your victim's eyes and an evil grin across your face? Even years later.

I doubt it. The casters on a swivel or executive chair would just push the stink bombs  away. At most maybe one might break. More likely your boss pulled his chair out or positioned it before sitting and they would have rolled away. They didn't call 911 because of a stinkbomb. The police would have noticed the chemical stain at the stench epicenter and found the broken ampoule even if they had. The smell would have dissipated within 15 minutes tops anyways.
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline Cazimere

• Google is your Friend
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-56
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »

I doubt it. The casters on a swivel or executive chair would just push the stink bombs  away. At most maybe one might break. More likely your boss pulled his chair out or positioned it before sitting and they would have rolled away. They didn't call 911 because of a stinkbomb. The police would have noticed the chemical stain at the stench epicenter and found the broken ampoule even if they had. The smell would have dissipated within 15 minutes tops anyways.

damn doc u killed  it like mythbusters My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

Offline Kaymon

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 04:45:03 AM »

What if he superglued the capsules to the casters? They would have stayed put, and once broken the remains would stay smashed on the wheel. Harder to find, but still not impossible.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

What if he superglued the capsules to the casters? They would have stayed put, and once broken the remains would stay smashed on the wheel. Harder to find, but still not impossible.
In that scenario only the portion of the ampoule that was glued to the chair would stay, the rest of the glass would be broken and there would be a large stain of ammonium sulfide. He's clearly using the harmless novelty stink bombs and nothing military grade. Let's assume ninjas came and cleaned up the glass. Nobody would have called the police for that, let alone '911'. Nobody would pay $3500 to 'clean' a smell that would be gone long before the cleaners showed up either.
Maybe it did happen. Wtf do I know?
Next time dude, put the stinkbomb on the seat of the chair so the stinky follows the victim
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline Kaymon

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 04:24:16 AM »
In that scenario only the portion of the ampoule that was glued to the chair would stay, the rest of the glass

...glass. I was thinking it was thin plastic that would crack wide open.

Whatever. The whole story sounds implausible.

Offline yehti7

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-10
    • WXPR - Xtreme Prank Radio
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 02:07:10 PM »
It is a false story.  I had to see how long, if anyone would bust ths open.  One why to cause the stink bombs to break under the chair wheels would be to tape them down.  You'd be surprised how easily it is to pull a fast one on people. 

Offline N3gativ3sanity

• Lumberjack
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-20
  • Connoisseur of punch and pie
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 10:23:30 PM »
You'd be surprised how easily it is to pull a fast one on people. 

You honestly think WE would be surprised by that? Lurk moar, imo.
S1acker: wtf do they wanna take my plasma for
Negs: For people in the hospital, I guess
S1acker: they can get their own
S1acker: GO GROW SOME PLASMA NOOBS!!!!

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 04:38:58 AM »
It is a false story.  I had to see how long, if anyone would bust ths open.

Makes perfect sense. I often hit on women unsuccessfully on purpose to see how long before I get rejected. No, it has nothing to do with personal failure, it's all about my important rejection-timing research. Yeah.