Author Topic: Hollerin' At McDonalds  (Read 3004 times)

MelloKira

Hollerin' At McDonalds
« on: July 13, 2008, 04:37:10 PM »

Just thought I'd let you listen to a prank call I made a few weeks ago. I called a McDonalds in West Virginia and this is the most cussing I've ever heard from a fast food employee--or any employee for that matter! Just listen to it and tell me what you think...

http://mp3space.com/stream.php?id=100894

MelloKira

Re: Hollerin' At McDonalds
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 12:42:43 PM »
Just thought I'd let you listen to a prank call I made a few weeks ago. I called a McDonalds in West Virginia and this is the most cussing I've ever heard from a fast food employee--or any employee for that matter! Just listen to it and tell me what you think...

http://mp3space.com/stream.php?id=100894

Hey, is this clip working for you guys? I beginning to think mp3space sucks...

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 12:48:54 PM »
its working for me.it made me laugh

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »
It made me smile.  No LOLing.  There needs to be an acronym for smiling or slight snickering.

HotelHater

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 11:25:04 AM »
Haha! Made me laugh. You shoulda went to the place and made a scene.

Oh, and how do you record both your voice and the other persons voice? On my phone it only lets me record their voice...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:41:38 AM by HotelHater »

MelloKira

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »

Oh, and how do you record both your voice and the other persons voice? On my phone it only lets me record their voice...

Glad you liked it. Also, I would have went down there, but something tells me driving a few hundred miles to McDonalds for the sake of a prank call isn't a very good idea :P

And to answer your question: To record both voices, you'll need to utilize a crazy new techmalogical device called a 'microphone'.  ;)

HotelHater

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »

Glad you liked it. Also, I would have went down there, but something tells me driving a few hundred miles to McDonalds for the sake of a prank call isn't a very good idea :P

And to answer your question: To record both voices, you'll need to utilize a crazy new techmalogical device called a 'microphone'.  ;)

My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself., smart alec... and i wasnt sure where the McDonalds was so.. thats why i said that... and even if you use a microphone, how do you record their voice?

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers