Author Topic: Wrote a text - spamming program  (Read 4165 times)

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-7
Wrote a text - spamming program
« on: August 19, 2008, 02:35:00 AM »
Hey guys, haven't been here in a while  :o

Anyways, I just started working with Visual Basic, and I wrote a pretty fun program where you type a number, give the carrier, a message, and how many you want to send, and the program sends X amount of text messages with that message on them. It works fairly quick, and it'd be a good douche-bag move to leave it on all night for someone who doesn't have unlimited text messages. Anyways, let me know if anyone wants a copy, I've got a .Rar of it.

MelloKira

Re: Wrote a text - spamming program
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »
You should make it compatible with US Cellular. But nice work, looks really good from the screenshot :)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 04:42:16 PM »
Wonder how hard it is for the victim to track down the IP address of the person responsible.

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 08:28:54 PM »
ataxic...i'd love a copy of it, when you have time.  :D  thanks...it seems really cool.
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 10:28:08 PM »
Wonder how hard it is for the victim to track down the IP address of the person responsible.

Couldn't you set tor to work with whatever port it is using?
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »
Well, the program works through SMTP with a Gmail address. So unless they are given access to what IPs are logging into that account, it seems like it would be pretty difficult to find the IP. I'm also going to hopefully finish up the v0.2a which will include Us Cellular :) I'll .Rar it up with a ReadME and send it to whoever.

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 12:56:47 AM »
Spam Message 0.2b is done :) I added support for not only Us Cellular, but also Metro PCS. The one thing that you may not like, although it's not a big deal, is that you'll have to type in a gmail username and password (I recommend a garbage one you could create without any personal info  ;) ) I have a fancy .rar with a readme and everything, just PM me and I'll send it to you.

Screenshot attached

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 07:24:46 AM »
You should add some pre-paid support. Net10 and Tracfone users are charged every time they read a message. Also, if you added a delay so it would wait between messages they would be more likely to read more of them as opposed to getting a hundred in a row.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »
Is there anything particularily good about Tracphones? Whenever I hear about shifty people using prepaid phones the name comes up.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 03:00:20 PM »
They're good for shifty people and those who are paranoid about contracts and getting their names into databases.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt