Author Topic: Slacker is going to prison for 5 years! This is NOT A Prank!  (Read 7181 times)

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
Re: Slacker is going to prison for 5 years! This is NOT A Prank!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 04:27:10 AM »
Hopefully the years of soberness will help him out a little.

I thought hard drugs were readily available in US prisons?
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 04:41:25 AM »
that sucks. i like s1acker a lot. how long is his sentence?

Slacker is going to prison for 5 years!   This is NOT A Prank!

you know i can't read, you piece of shit.

Offline N3gativ3sanity

• Lumberjack
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-20
  • Connoisseur of punch and pie
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 04:42:50 AM »
Ok, this whole thread has pissed me off. S1acker was worried that people on here were going to find out, and he didn't want that to happen. Cypher, I don't know why you decided to post this, but it's not cool. I talked to him this morning, and he was actually pretty upset that I told the 2 PLAers that I did. You talk about not giving out booking photos out of respect for him, but where's the respect for him when you go around talking about his PERSONAL LIFE with people you don't know on the INTERNET? W. T. F. (not that I don't <3 you guys) You didn't even get the fucking story right. I'm done ranting for now, I guess. But really, wtf.
S1acker: wtf do they wanna take my plasma for
Negs: For people in the hospital, I guess
S1acker: they can get their own
S1acker: GO GROW SOME PLASMA NOOBS!!!!

Offline logic

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-6
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 05:45:10 AM »
RBCP im 100% sure he will still hang with the PLA. tachyon yes he still knows you that night i was with him when this shit happened we was tlakin about PLA and you mentioned you. but yea im not getting into it much. about what happened and all that. except with those that knew already and close friends. nothing against anyone here just im sure he doesnt want it on the first search of google. =x

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 06:44:25 AM »
I'm pretty sure most county jails have computer terminals that inmates can use when they're behaving or during some sort of recreational time on their own. However if the PLA is allowed to be accessed or not is beyond me. So maybe you guys will see more of s1acker while he's on the inside; he's got nothing else to do while in there really; aside from survival of course.

I don't know s1acker well at all really. In fact I just hang around here for the laughs and occasional pieces of good information that are some times posted. Either way, I know if any of what cypher said was true about the addictions, I know what he's going through. Yeah, my mother is a crack head, funny, right? Beer; cocain; ecstasy, part of a healthy every day diet. So even if I didn't know him, but he's going through anything close to that, I honestly wish him the best of luck.

But maybe being in prison for a while will sober him up. He'll stay sobered up while in there, that's great; you need to worry about after he gets out though. Maybe go beige boxing with him on the weekends, play pranks on the local linemen. Things of that nature.

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »
Ok, this whole thread has pissed me off. S1acker was worried that people on here were going to find out, and he didn't want that to happen. Cypher, I don't know why you decided to post this, but it's not cool. I talked to him this morning, and he was actually pretty upset that I told the 2 PLAers that I did. You talk about not giving out booking photos out of respect for him, but where's the respect for him when you go around talking about his PERSONAL LIFE with people you don't know on the INTERNET? W. T. F. (not that I don't <3 you guys) You didn't even get the fucking story right. I'm done ranting for now, I guess. But really, wtf.

Don't be too hard on Cypher, his intentions were not bad. If anything this thread as proven that many of the PLAers think highly of Slacker and are willing to offer their support. The support may only come in the form of positive words for him via IRC, email or in this thread, but I'm sure Slacker will enjoy hearing from everyone none the less. As far as this being a private issue, it hasn't been private since the day it happened. This was floating around IRC and within our skype group well before this post. Whatever Slacker did, I'm sure, hasn't changed anyones opinion of him (good or bad). Besides, whats the opinion of some internet kiddies worth anyway.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 08:21:04 AM by altalp »

Offline Cyph

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:37 AM »
Who are you?  How do you know "S1acker"  and how long have you known him?  If not long I'm going to laugh my ass of because I know him VERY well and know how he is with women.  Have you and I met?

I've been his friend since high school and right after school best friend.   I thought I was doing him a favor by telling his friends that were on here that he wasn't going to be back.   Also  Our other friend whom is a member on here  told people before me.  Not that I knew that.     

Also there's a thing called the news paper..  It was in there!

PM ME

Offline logic

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »
i hope you aint referring to me as the friend that told everyone. i told you and you know who when you was at my house and that was it they knew in the pla irc the next day cause of neg so i hope thats who you are referring about.

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 10:55:01 AM »
Who are you?  How do you know "S1acker"  and how long have you known him?  If not long I'm going to laugh my ass of because I know him VERY well and know how he is with women.  Have you and I met?

I've been his friend since high school and right after school best friend.   I thought I was doing him a favor by telling his friends that were on here that he wasn't going to be back.   Also  Our other friend whom is a member on here  told people before me.  Not that I knew that.     

Also there's a thing called the news paper..  It was in there!

PM ME

-1 for lack of respect

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 09:22:43 PM »
 WTF?? NEWSPAPER LINK NAOW!!!

what is wrong with the PLA that they didnt ask this first??  Seriously guise, s1acker is awesome, which is exactly why i would expect him to pull something like this.  IF its true, then i'm sad to hear that and I would like to let s1acker know we miss him.  But something about all this just seems like its a prank.  No disrespect or anything implied.

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 09:46:23 PM »
i thought the same thing.Too many inconsistencies in his story.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:49:57 PM by nova »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 03:30:44 AM »
Aside from any bickering that's going on could one of you guys that gets to talk to him IRL tell him that we all love him and hope that everything works out for him? Seriously, what he needs right now is his friends and we should be there for him. Maybe we could do a weekly s1acker thread and have someone with his new address print it out and mail it to him or something.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline logic

• Newb
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 05:13:45 AM »
haha since its all out there now and you guys know. yea m0rdekai and nova it aint a joke. i was at the house with him the night it happened. LordNod when he can have visitors ima be up there the first day so i will talk to him and tell him and if he wants me to give you guys the mailing address i will. but if he says no ima respect that. but im sure he will since thats a lonely ass place and that stuff will help time pass and keep his mind in line.

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 06:05:34 AM »
*hug*

thanks, Logic.
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod

Offline Cyph

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2008, 09:34:53 AM »
+100 to that I'll be there also.  I doubt he will be very happy with me but too fucking bad I'm not very happy with him.

haha since its all out there now and you guys know. yea m0rdekai and nova it aint a joke. i was at the house with him the night it happened. LordNod when he can have visitors ima be up there the first day so i will talk to him and tell him and if he wants me to give you guys the mailing address i will. but if he says no ima respect that. but im sure he will since thats a lonely ass place and that stuff will help time pass and keep his mind in line.