Author Topic: Fake SMS Help?  (Read 3607 times)

Offline KIFIKA

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
Fake SMS Help?
« on: September 15, 2008, 12:12:56 PM »
Question:

if anyone knows of a free site that works in the U.S. Or even a program in which someone would be able to send text messages and mask the numbers as someone elses.

Reason: ( you dont have to read )

Okay so, ive known my girlfriend(ex) since 7th grade. In 9th grade i moved away, and she always said shed love me, even though at the time i had no interest in her. she was way to preppy for my taste

over the years people change, and i came to realize i do care about her, but when i left she dated my "Friend" jacob.

for the two years i was gone, he cheated on her, hit her, lied to her, paid hookers to sleep with him because she wouldnt..ect ect.. i think he cheated on her about a total of 5 times
her parents grounded her for 2 years becasue they didnt want her seeing him, he was 18 kicked out of school for not having enough credits... a loser.

i moved back and convinced her that she was in a horrible relationship, and she dated me

we had an amazing relationship for 7 month

of course he became jelous.

one day he tells his sister who is friends with my ex, that ive been cheaitng on her blah blah
of course she believes it, her last boyfriend cheated on her why wouldnt i

ive learned that it was him telling her that i cheated on her.

so me and my girlfriend broke up, i told her if she wouldnt believe me, i needed a break.

well, i befriened his best friends, which procieded to make him more mad.
he ended up faking text messages sent from my girlfriend to his phone saying shit like
"oh im with nick getting his haircut"
"i cant stop crying, i miss you"
"hes such a horrible person"
and the sort.

he showed my friend who is his best friend who ended up telling me
i told him i didnt believe him and he came to my house wanting to fight me at 12 becaus ei said he was a fake friend

at first i believed that these texts were real and she was alking to him

we went to her cell phone provider and we got them to print out a list of ALL numbers she has texted.. his was not onne of them, and it goes back 2 months.

now: kid who wanted to fight me and her ex have showed these text messages to everyone.... making me lose virtually all my friends. my logic is, you know how he is, hes manipulative, if you were my friend youd help me prove everyone wrong... not try to change my mind. so who ever believes these messages, i stop talking to. 

This kid has always been a bit of a script kiddie and back when i was in 7th grade he showed me how to fake caller ids and he even showed me this website.. so i know hed be able to do it
i was wondering

if anyone knows of a free site that works in the U.S. Or even a program in which someone would be able to send text messages and mask the numbers

i want everyone to realize they lost a great friend, someone who would have been there for them because they were manipulated by this jacob fellow.

thanks in advance, i love her, and i want all to be right

sincerly,

KIFIKA
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 01:03:00 PM by KIFIKA »

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
Re: Fake SMS Help?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
TL;DR

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »
TL;DR FIX:
You should knock off everything but the last few senteces. You want a website that lets you send spoof text messages? Here:

http://www.fakemytext.com/

Offline KIFIKA

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 01:04:11 PM »
loloolol, sorry guys, i put the question at the top and the reason, long story at the bottom

anyway

that site you gave, only works in europe. I reside in america.

Offline liife

• PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-5
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »
tl;dr
Seriously.
It looks like you got hit in the face with that egg and you want to eat it too.

Offline SloFuze

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-16
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 02:36:00 PM »
If you know which phone company he uses, you can look on their website and sometimes they will have a page set up so that you can text other people online. For example, this is US Cellular's:

http://messaging.uscc.com/sendtextmsg/

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 04:43:00 PM »
I advise a fundamental re-examination of your entire value structure and in fact your reason for living in general.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline RTF

• El teléfono está descolgado.
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +43/-4
  • Rob T Firefly hearts you.
    • me dot net
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »
Shoot up your school.
| blog | art blog | HOPE | OTH |

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 11:15:19 PM »
Exactly.

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »
Shoot up your school.

You forgot to tell him to shoot up heri0n too.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline afreak

• Area codes I have had numbers to: 604. 780, 778, 403, 250, 206, 360, 643
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +44/-36
  • Also known as "Alberta"
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 12:32:55 PM »
Shoot up your school.
And then shoot yourself.

We're all here for good advice.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 02:38:27 PM »
Bah, the school shooting is overdone. If you really did want to go out with a bang, set aside some time beforehand to go out with a bang. With the help of commonly available supplies and basic knowledge of science (or 1337 philez) you too can create sufficient quantities of explosives, incindiaries, napalm, poisons, weaponry (both conventional and banned in war), claymores, grenades, to make your last stand a memorable one.

Be bold, make your edits stand out. I'm thinking gigantic smiley face visible from space drawn out with flaming skyscrapers across a smoldering city landscape, something epic and amazing that will surely set the bar for dramatic self-expression for years to come.

Stick around to watch the fun in the shadows or chill out up in your lawn chair seated comfortably atop the first demolition charge, either way it'll be a far more interesting day than any of us would have had beforehand.

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 05:38:43 AM »
Bah, the school shooting is overdone. If you really did want to go out with a bang, set aside some time beforehand to go out with a bang. With the help of commonly available supplies and basic knowledge of science (or 1337 philez) you too can create sufficient quantities of explosives, incindiaries, napalm, poisons, weaponry (both conventional and banned in war), claymores, grenades, to make your last stand a memorable one.

Be bold, make your edits stand out. I'm thinking gigantic smiley face visible from space drawn out with flaming skyscrapers across a smoldering city landscape, something epic and amazing that will surely set the bar for dramatic self-expression for years to come.

Stick around to watch the fun in the shadows or chill out up in your lawn chair seated comfortably atop the first demolition charge, either way it'll be a far more interesting day than any of us would have had beforehand.

Yeah right.

About two years ago, me, my brother and his fat smelly friend were all taking a walk over the same bridge we always did to go into the shopping area of town and get a few drinks. I my self planned on getting a drink and one of those make your own salads.

We were shooting the shit, killing time and being some what saddened by how poor we were as we went to spend my last ten dollars on trivial things as opposed to saving money to get a car at the time. But I was thirsty and hungry, I felt justified.

As all of us kept walking I noticed a very tattered looking luggage bag and some clothes strewn about. Nothing very fancy, looked like some office bag that had seen a better day and clothing were caked with sand and dirt. My brother's fat smelly friend was ahead of me walking with my brother and bent down to pick up the office bag. Now at this point my brother's hyper-active gay-clean-man-side kicks in; he slaps Smelly's hand away from the handle and told him that it was just dirty, gross and unpleasant all around. Fat smelly kid listened and they continued walking ahead of me.

My problem is that I pillage whatever is laying around if it looks like no one has messed with it. I get my kicks finding name tags on things to find out if that person is on a missing list or if I'd know them from some where. As the bag becomes within my grasp I do my natural reaction and pick it up. My brother lets out an "EEEEEW" and continues walking. In the first compartment of my newly acquired bag there was nothing. No name tag, picture, anything. It was empty. Damn shame that. We keep walking and I check every outer pocket before I open the center. In the center of this bag sat an envelope, a beaten, tattered, worn down envelope. I figured this was my information or name I was looking for.

Nope. Even better. Inside that envelope was a crisp, clean, $100.00 USD bill.

Now that my friend, is a very good fucking day. Had I chosen I could have built the bombs and poisons to annihilate my school two years after my graduation. I chose not to. Instead I bought a ton of food and horded it back in my place. Everything was good.

Offline liife

• PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-5
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 10:22:16 AM »
Did you buy $100 worth of food? If so you're a fatty.
It looks like you got hit in the face with that egg and you want to eat it too.