Author Topic: Wish i could of recorded this...  (Read 1722 times)

Offline JD716

• Self Proclaimed PLA Bridge Warrior
  • Post Whore
  • 1337 13V3L: +12/-28
  • CACTUS!
Wish i could of recorded this...
« on: October 12, 2008, 08:22:04 PM »
So i made 3 calls tonight. I could have recorded them all but it was just a matter of laziness. The first two calls were sucky and pointless, and the last one was still lame but it was fun and still sort of funny

First call was to MCI repair. I told the guy my phone wasn't working and i gave him the phone number I was having trouble with. I gave him a random local number, and he was laughing as he insisted it was a Verizon landline. I told him i hated verizon and i would never use them (which is untrue, we had them for 10 years) He told me that he respects my opinion and i needed to contact verizon not MCI. I started fake crying, and he told me "don't cry sir" and he got his supervisor to try and "calm me down." Again, not that great, but was pretty funny.

Second call was pretty much the same. Same guy answered but i gave him a random number in an MCI exchange. He insisted I was with Vonage/Paetec. I had a fight with him until it just got boring and i hung up. When he asked me for a call back number to be reached at, i gave him the barely podcasting VM number...

My third call was to the KFC headquarters. When the rep answered, I asked her if it was true if they violently killed their chickens. She said no and then asked if i had any concerns of a visit to KFC. (I havent had kfc in years, this is completely untrue). I started explaining to her that while going through the drive thru, 3 black employees at the window were sniffing my food while holding it with their bare hands. She said it would be immediately taken care of. I'm going to call the restaurant tomorrow at that exact location to complain about it...

Yeah, I'm a n00b prank caller here, but it's still all in good fun.
PDXUSA sucks my ass.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: Wish i could of recorded this...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 11:13:07 PM »
Don't let him fool you. JD is a grizzled vet.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Jo Nathen

• [Almost a 100 count poster]
  • PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-45
  • Messing around with skype and my job has a pbx.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 04:56:31 PM »
Yeah KFC has some damn lazy people working these days. 20 minutes for an order and the managers always boss them around.

Offline PHY-6

• cheech wizard
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-24
  • Show me some tricks or you're just a hat.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »
Nerds are the biggest racists ever. I'm just throwing that out there.
Tachyon: Quit bringing up old moldy threads or I'll start deleting all your posts, or replacing them with humorous and cutting remarks about your character.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 10:31:36 PM »
Quit bringing up old moldy threads or I'll start deleting all your posts, or replacing them with humorous and cutting remarks about your character.

Tachyon is not keeping his promises.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt