Author Topic: SUPER-DUPER REVISED: READ ME ***BEFORE*** YOU POST!  (Read 3350 times)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
SUPER-DUPER REVISED: READ ME ***BEFORE*** YOU POST!
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:36:02 PM »
So, I've decided to simplify the purpose of the board, as well as guidelines. Here is the new model:
Imagine you want to do something illegal. Present the idea. Your fellow forum members will help you determine if the benefits of said illegal actions will outweigh the possible punishments.

This board is NOT FUCKING MEANT FOR:

1) Getting ideas on how to commit crimes
2) How to get away with committing crimes
3) How to have more fun committing crimes
4) How to get revenge on someone
5) How to escape prosecution
6) Other stupid ideas

If you're looking for legal advice (as far as potential punishments for a said legal action), please post it here. Keep in mind that laws differ from state to state (or province to province), as well as country to country.

If you're looking for ways to piss off your neighbors, or how to make money, or how to best get away with doing something, post it somewhere else. I will either ridicule you, edit your posts obscenely, or just delete everything you write. Anyone who encourages such behavior will henceforth be treated accordingly.

Yo_Mama loves you, babee!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:33:51 PM by rbcp »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: SUPER-DUPER REVISED: READ ME ***BEFORE*** YOU POST!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 11:19:52 PM »
I miss Yo_Mama. I think maybe Yo_Mama doesn't love us anymore.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Jo Nathen

• [Almost a 100 count poster]
  • PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-45
  • Messing around with skype and my job has a pbx.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »
First, you should re-name the forum : Legal Troubles : Are they worth it?

Second, Delete all the crappy posts that go against your new rules -thats 46% Right there - ...and GUESS WHAT? Your board will look cleaner!  ::)

Third, I guess I WILL NOT post in here anymore. (Due to the fact I don't need to sue anyone right now, or need lawyer advice.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »
Always be sure to click your browsers back button before clicking the post button. This is guaranteed to keep you from posting anything stupid
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 08:00:07 AM »
First, you should re-name the forum : Legal Troubles : Are they worth it?

Second, Delete all the crappy posts that go against your new rules -thats 46% Right there - ...and GUESS WHAT? Your board will look cleaner!  ::)

Third, I guess I WILL NOT post in here anymore. (Due to the fact I don't need to sue anyone right now, or need lawyer advice.

1. No. I won't re-name the forum. The basis of the forum is based upon the one on Cal's, and I revised the "rules" to make the purpose more clear. They didn't actually change; I'm just making it easier for people who don't "get it" to hopefully "get it".

2. No. They don't go against "the new rules". They just go against the rules in general. If I didn't delete them before, I won't delete them now unless I get sick of seeing them.

3. That's probably for the best. The purpose of the board isn't to get legal advice, in the suing somebody sense. The purpose of this board is, and always has been, "I'm thinking of doing something that may be illegal. Is it illegal? What kind of trouble can I get in? Do you think the benefits of doing this illegal thing outweigh the risk of getting caught and punished?"  If you can't get that, despite it being clearly spelled out in several areas, you probably shouldn't post. Have a nice life.