Author Topic: Mary Kay Conference Call  (Read 4707 times)

Offline immabadspellor_

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +27/-2
Mary Kay Conference Call
« on: August 01, 2006, 05:51:45 PM »
At around 9:30pm EDT/6:30pm PDT on Monday, I stumbled upon a Mary Kay employee conference call on the PLA bridge, but with extension 755.  I promptly patched it on into x752 for all to hear and torture.  I don't know if this is a weekly or monthly thing or what but it might be worth checking extension 755 from time to time.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Mary Kay Conference Call
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 06:46:55 PM »
Here is a Google search for the bridge number.  You'll find plenty of other businesses and organizations setting up conferences.  It's always fun to crash their parties.

Offline simpsongeek

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 04:48:38 PM »
Those Mary Kay employees sure picked the wrong extension number, I have a feeling if they picked a number further away from 752 it would have been more peaceful for them

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 03:30:59 AM »
Here is a Google search for the bridge number.  You'll find plenty of other businesses and organizations setting up conferences.  It's always fun to crash their parties.

I think it's pretty funny that they so blithely use (our) phone service for their own benefit, yet scorn us for being phreaks. Imagine if we used their teleconference.

Some Youngevity company (http://www.youngevity.com/members/ccalls.php) has daily pep talks on the bridge at 9 AM central, ext. 273. I, for one, would like to hear some pep talks, maybe even participate in giving them business tips.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:38:20 AM by frog »
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 05:13:32 AM »

I think it's pretty funny that they so blithely use (our) phone service for their own benefit, yet scorn us for being phreaks. Imagine if we used their teleconference.

Some Youngevity company (http://www.youngevity.com/members/ccalls.php) has daily pep talks on the bridge at 9 AM central, ext. 273. I, for one, would like to hear some pep talks, maybe even participate in giving them business tips.

uh.. the phonelosers don't own nor run the bridge. I'm tempted to say "keep your rude and uninformed opinions to yourself" but that would be wrong of me to do.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 05:52:10 AM »
uh.. the phonelosers don't own nor run the bridge. I'm tempted to say "keep your rude and uninformed opinions to yourself" but that would be wrong of me to do.

I'm an idiot. I thought the guy's voice that comes up at the prompts and things was RBCP's... I made some bad decisions, did some things I regret, and I beg for your forgiveness.

But if PLA did own it, I'd have one hell of a point!
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 02:59:56 AM »

Always good for some laughs. Thanx for the google work :)
free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls

CountyKid

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 05:41:50 PM »

But, I-BaLL, you can't juggle.