Author Topic: One Prank To Rule Them All  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Zorn

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-1
    • Me?
One Prank To Rule Them All
« on: August 03, 2006, 06:50:29 PM »
One prank to rule them all

Ok here goes, today while waiting in the line for the drive through at Wendy’s, I was thinking to myself. “God with all the time wasted I could have went to Wal-Mart, grabbed a George Foreman grill, some hamburger and made my own damn food in the store. Then it his me, the ultimate prank. The balls required to pull off this prank would be great and in fact down right dangerous.  So here goes…

Act 1.
Dressing up in nice attire, one of  a Wal-Mart employee, A.K.A black pants, button up shirt, bowtie, and
apron.
Act 2.  The set up.
Go into your local Wal-Mart or your own large grocery store.. Don’t know what they have in the west. Get the following

1. Fold up card table
2. Pounds of hamburger or other food
3. George Forman Grill
4. Cooler & Bag of ice
5. Sign that says “free samples”
6. Plates (possibly drink cups and drinks)

Act 3.
Find a nice place in the store and start making the hamburgers. And or any other food u have decided to make, and start handing out free samples. Simple as that. Seeing how long it takes you for the police to get called or thrown out of the store is the fun part. Of course going to jail would not be fun, so after the amount of time you want pack it up and leave. If caught I recommend yelling “fuck this job, I Quit” Hopefully you wont go to jail. And of course would be the greatest pranker of all time. I don’t know how well this would work in some areas, but  if you live in a backward ass town like mine…it just might…it just might…
Don't be afraid of the DRAFT!

Offline Saint

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-2
  • Krazy Glue Afficionado
Re: One Prank To Rule Them All
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 07:38:49 PM »
This is kind of a neat idea, but I'm not sure I want to spend money to up Wal-Mart's reputation.   ;)

Colour Your World

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 08:51:05 PM »
This is kind of a neat idea, but I'm not sure I want to spend money to up Wal-Mart's reputation.   ;)

i think the point is, since you're in the store as an "employee," you wouldn't be paying for the materials used.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 04:28:48 AM »
A friend and I had a very similar idea, just at McDonald's. He still has a uniform from when he worked there long ago, which gave us the idea.

The day before, you social engineer the door code out of an employee. Tell them you are being transferred there for the day because 'they' anticipate more customers than normal, but they forgot to tell you the door code.

You go into a (densly employed) McDonald's dressed as an employee, punch in your code to the back.

At this point, you can:

A) Be a pussy, and only make one of whatever you want for yourself or your friends. Take it and walk out.
B) Be a man, and churn out 100+ big macs, which you then put in /everyone's/ order, along with their meal (leave the rest in the grill area). Chances are, people won't complain about getting more than they paid for. Who knows how long you could do this for.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Saint

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-2
  • Krazy Glue Afficionado
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 09:40:06 AM »
i think the point is, since you're in the store as an "employee," you wouldn't be paying for the materials used.

Ahhhhhhhh  *light bulb goes off*

Colour Your World

Offline Zorn

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-1
    • Me?
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 09:57:07 AM »
These real assholes moved in across the street from my family. These people are fucking crazy, this wierd bastard washes and then with a leaf blower drys his boat a couple times a day. When the first moved in the took up our mail box and threw it on the ground, resulting in us not getting our mail for a couple of days, until we moved our mailbox. Costing up a total of $40 in wood ect.

Well today I finally one uped these tools. Well the story goes these peoples whole family were out in their driveway dicking around, maybeing washing the boat again i dont know. The song rough riders by DMX has a part at the end where it sounds like an AK-47 firing into a car and shattering glass ect. I took that part out of the song and looped it using audacity making a 2 minute track of realistic fire sounds. Needless to say we drove by their house really slow and when we were right up on their driveway we blaird that shit super loud in my friends camero, resulting in all those fuckers ducking, and diving for cover. Luckely the police were not called, and we got away scott free.

cheers
nazmann
Don't be afraid of the DRAFT!