Author Topic: Hard-Core Rap Music, G-Dawwwg!  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
Hard-Core Rap Music, G-Dawwwg!
« on: December 20, 2008, 12:08:57 PM »
Solja boy be tellin' em again this time, word up ya know what I sayin'
He be a mofo Phone Losers like us is, homie!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWdpNs7tQ-I

Offline Jo Nathen

• [Almost a 100 count poster]
  • PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-45
  • Messing around with skype and my job has a pbx.
Re: Hard-Core Rap Music, G-Dawwwg!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 10:30:07 PM »
Whats sad and pathetic is .....he is young, has not worked a day in his life, and now has a lot of money. Then, takes the money and buys dumb shit. He could pwn this board and re-sell it if need be. The producing is horrible. I am really leaning towards independent labels.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 08:34:47 AM »
Whats sad and pathetic is .....he is young, has not worked a day in his life, and now has a lot of money.

That's how it works with musicians in the rap/pop genre that get picked up by a major label and have a lot of money thrown at them.  The fun part comes in about 10 years, when Solja boy is broke, addicted to drugs, desperate for a comeback, ending up in jail, resorting to celebrity boxing, etc.

Offline Jo Nathen

• PLA Underling
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »
Whats sad and pathetic is .....he is young, has not worked a day in his life, and now has a lot of money.

That's how it works with musicians in the rap/pop genre that get picked up by a major label and have a lot of money thrown at them.  The fun part comes in about 10 years, when Solja boy is broke, addicted to drugs, desperate for a comeback, ending up in jail, resorting to celebrity boxing, etc.

I give about 7 and a half years......**VH1 : BEHIND THE SCENES : I WAS FAMOUS, NOW I DO GLUE!**

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »

That goes for acting too. Corey Haim/Feldman anybody?

Also, he says a phone number in that song somewhere. Someone should call it and tell us what it is.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 07:07:53 AM »

I give about 7 and a half years......**VH1 : BEHIND THE SCENES : I WAS FAMOUS, NOW I DO GLUE!**

You guys are too generous. I give it 3 years tops.

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 12:10:42 AM »
Called it, 678 999 8212. It seems to be like a solja boy Voice BBS type deal where you can leave messages and stuff.
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline Jo Nathen

• PLA Underling
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 11:17:24 AM »
Called it, 678 999 8212. It seems to be like a solja boy Voice BBS type deal where you can leave messages and stuff.

Yeah  artists off myspace do this a lot now. Its like grandcentral (which I prefer).....Just a phonenumber to record all the random people. Serves really no purpose.