Author Topic: Phone Hoax Led KFC Workers To Spray Extinguisher, Disrobe  (Read 19784 times)

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
Phone Hoax Led KFC Workers To Spray Extinguisher, Disrobe
« on: February 26, 2009, 07:39:06 PM »
MANCHESTER, N.H. -- A Hazmat call to a Manchester Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant was determined to have been sparked by a hoax call, police said.

Firefighters were called to the restaurant on Hooksett Road because employees reported eye and skin irritation from a fire extinguisher. When emergency crews arrived, they found three employees disrobed outside of the building.

The employees told police that the restaurant got a call from someone claiming to be from corporate headquarters who asked them to test their fire suppression system. When they did and reported that they had chemicals from the extinguisher on their clothes, the caller told them they needed to take their clothes off.

The workers said they became suspicious when the caller then told them to urinate on each other.

Two officers were sent to a hospital for treatment from being exposed to chemicals inside the building, and two employees were also treated at a hospital. The third employee refused treatment.

Police said they are investigating the incident as a criminal matter. The restaurant was closed until health officials could determine that it was safe to re-open.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 10:41:21 PM by rbcp »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Phone Hoax Led KFC Workers To Spray Extinguisher, Disrobe
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »
I love stories like this.  Those fast food people will do anything.

Offline handl3r

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +53/-11
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »
The workers said they became suspicious when the caller then told them to urinate on each other.
how could they find that suspicious? people telling you to urinate on each other of the phone is common here.

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
  • Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 01:57:05 PM »
how could they find that suspicious? people telling you to urinate on each other of the phone is common here.
I know right, I urinate on myself all the time.

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!

Offline liife

• PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-5
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 10:19:44 AM »

Yeah no shit. People are suppose to pee on each other when either party gets stung by a jelly fish. How is this any different?
It looks like you got hit in the face with that egg and you want to eat it too.

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »
How "de-robed" were they? If they were outside then likely they had either their underwear on or their pants. This also begs the question to their intellect due to not realizing unless they have that shit in their eyes, mouth, or gouge from Jason, they are going to be fine. Unless they're allergic to it.

Something about reading how retarded people can be when someone claims to be from corporate just throws my mind in an infinite loop, questioning if anyone pays attention to anything any more.

Offline Sidepocket

• Phone Phreaker Newbs Pwn
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-22
    • http://sidepocket_pro.livejournal.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »
Oh crap.

Phone Phreaks will become the new Violent Video Games.  :-\

Offline dennisr

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-4
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »
Those powder, and even the liquid, suppression agents are much more irritating than you think. The powder coats your airways, and even contains "irritant dust" to get people to leave the area where it's discharged. I still wouldn't strip down and have somoone urinate on me. Maybe, just maybe, I would. But some asshole on the phone would have nothing to do with it.

Veruca

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 12:16:40 AM »
You can listen to the legendary pranker that got them to disrobe and pee on each other.  He broadcasts here usually at night after 8pm...  It's online right now...  err well it was online, but try on the evenings to listen to it ..... or private message me i can pretty much tell ya when its gonna be on

http://dex.strangled.net:8080/listen.html

pretty good stuff !!!! 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 12:38:46 AM by Veruca »

Veruca

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:40:15 AM »
How "de-robed" were they? If they were outside then likely they had either their underwear on or their pants. This also begs the question to their intellect due to not realizing unless they have that shit in their eyes, mouth, or gouge from Jason, they are going to be fine. Unless they're allergic to it.

Something about reading how retarded people can be when someone claims to be from corporate just throws my mind in an infinite loop, questioning if anyone pays attention to anything any more.

According to the Manchester NH police, they were completely nude, 3 employees, and they all peed on each other :)  If you private message me, I can link you to the phone call, you can listen for yourself.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

According to the Manchester NH police, they were completely nude, 3 employees, and they all peed on each other :)  If you private message me, I can link you to the phone call, you can listen for yourself.

If you PMed me the link, I would be a jerk and post it in this thread for everyone else to listen to.  Come on, post it!  Or let me put it on the next PLA Radio.

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 02:28:34 PM »
Here's the link he gave me. Don't know why it's such a secret.
http://www.genzel.ca/?p=649

Note: The KFC call is an hour long, and the sound quality is horrible. But still very funny.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 02:49:47 PM »
Thanks, Magus.  This is all on a public site, so yeah, why's this supposed to be a secret?

http://www.genzel.ca/ tells a lot more of the story in all the recent updates.

Veruca

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »
reason why i didnt post it is because there are a bunch of narcs on a program called paltalk that are trying to bust the dude, and the cops are actually trying to find him, they'll have good luck trying but whatever.... BTW, i'm a girl!!!! jeesh

Offline N3gativ3sanity

• Lumberjack
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-20
  • Connoisseur of punch and pie
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 05:17:28 PM »
BTW, i'm a girl!!!!

There are no girls on the interwebz. Only bewbs.
S1acker: wtf do they wanna take my plasma for
Negs: For people in the hospital, I guess
S1acker: they can get their own
S1acker: GO GROW SOME PLASMA NOOBS!!!!