Author Topic: senior prank  (Read 4810 times)

Offline camosnap

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
senior prank
« on: March 08, 2009, 12:22:31 AM »
I am thinking of doing a phone based senior prank  at my school but need assistance on implementing or better ideas. I've left a message in the voice shoutbox titled "senior prank help" for more info.

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
Re: senior prank
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 12:40:19 AM »
I am thinking of doing a phone based senior prank at shooting up heroine and then my school

Do it, faggot!

Offline greenhippo33

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-9
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 06:39:42 AM »
I am thinking of doing a phone based senior prank  at my school but need assistance on implementing or better ideas. I've left a message in the voice shoutbox titled "senior prank help" for more info.

Call the school and when they answer Hang Up.

That would be so epic

Offline handl3r

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +53/-11
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 07:38:16 AM »
rickroll your school through the PA system.

Offline camosnap

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 10:37:25 AM »

We first thought we were going to mess with the PA system but we realizae that its way to complicated so we've settled for canceling school  by phone alerts. We've already collected names but I need some ideas on how to go on from here.

Offline dennisr

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-4
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 12:55:10 PM »

We first thought we were going to mess with the PA system but we realizae that its way to complicated so we've settled for canceling school  by phone alerts. We've already collected names but I need some ideas on how to go on from here.

Make an official sounding recording/announcment, like something the district would set up to autodial everyone with.

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »

You should just post all the numbers you can get, we will take care of the rest.
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline Deano252

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-1
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 08:13:20 AM »

If you do do the phone alert way make sure you set it to call people like 4:00am. This actually happened in city near where I live. The Superintendent was working with a new software to handle phone alerts and  accidently issued a school closed recording during a snow storm. The only thing is he forgot to set the start time for the phone calls and it started calling people at 4:00am in the morning.

Sometimes when you cry, no one sees your tears.
Sometimes when you are worried, no one sees your pain.
Sometimes when you are happy, no one sees your smile.
But fart just one time....

Offline camosnap

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 05:34:28 PM »

You should just post all the numbers you can get, we will take care of the rest.

I'm trying to be a little clandestine about it here and I don't want to violate peoples privacy by posting the numbers directly on the forum but I will gladly get the list of numbers and send them to a confidant on the site. any takers?

Offline camosnap

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »

Make an official sounding recording/announcment, like something the district would set up to autodial everyone with.

Working on finding a good impersonator or some software that can emulate voice recordings...

Offline camosnap

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 08:34:48 AM »

If you do do the phone alert way make sure you set it to call people like 4:00am. This actually happened in city near where I live. The Superintendent was working with a new software to handle phone alerts and  accidently issued a school closed recording during a snow storm. The only thing is he forgot to set the start time for the phone calls and it started calling people at 4:00am in the morning.

Good idea dude

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »
When I was in high school AT&T had a pretty good online TTS that sounded just like the one at my school. Maybe it was Bell labs.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline camosnap

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »
Is anyone interested in volunteering help for the april 1st prank. I have the list of numbers ready. time is drawing near...

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 06:00:33 AM »
Is anyone interested in volunteering help for the april 1st prank. I have the list of numbers ready. time is drawing near...

Oh! oh! Me me me!

Offline greenhippo33

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-9
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 08:04:03 AM »

So let me get this right , What you wanna do is do a "Senior prank" on April 1st to close the school ?