Author Topic: senior prank  (Read 4803 times)

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
Re: senior prank
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »
April 1st does seem to be the logical day to do it, but if you really want to maximize your chance of success, you might want to reconsider. April 1st has  a tendency to arouse suspicions. If you do stick with April 1st, make sure you do it very well, and your announcement sounds very professional.
"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline greenhippo33

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-9
Re: senior prank
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »
April 1st does seem to be the logical day to do it, but if you really want to maximize your chance of success, you might want to reconsider. April 1st has  a tendency to arouse suspicions. If you do stick with April 1st, make sure you do it very well, and your announcement sounds very professional.

Yeah thats exactly what I was getting at once people realize its April 1st people are gonna know whats up and really think its a lame prank and I agree that you should reconsider when you do this.

And trying to cancel school for the day that pretty lame all by it self but yeah post the numbers but I am very doubtful that it will work.