Author Topic: Man Gets Violated Over The Phone  (Read 11662 times)

Offline PrankNET

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-4
Man Gets Violated Over The Phone
« on: June 01, 2009, 03:04:07 AM »
dex from PrankNET convinces a hotel front desk employee to fist their asshole, ON THE JOB SITE... Ask yourself, how on earth could this be possible? Well it's very possible, considering dex got 3 girls naked and urinating on each other outside a KFC restaurant..

It's only 24 minutes long, which is excellent

This is some crazy social engineering

I tried posting the video here.. but it just kind of sits there forever..

So just goto http://pranknet.org it's right there on the homepage, 1st post.

I'll try to embed the video anyway. I doubt it will work.. It seems to just spin the circle around constantly:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58151392

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:10:32 AM by PrankNET »

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
Re: Man Gets Violated Over The Phone
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 06:03:36 AM »
Prank-net's bullshit was funny at first but now its just getting old.
How much in damages are you causing now per call? $50,000?
Lets all wait and see how long this goes on before one of your nameless
victims gets panicky enough and has a massive heart attack and drops
dead there in the lobby.

Then it becomes murder.

You seem to suffer from what has become known as Lil Hacker syndrome.
Unfortunately for you the only known cure is to be ass-raped in federal prison.

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »
How much in damages are you causing now per call? $50,000?
Lets all wait and see how long this goes on before one of your nameless
victims gets panicky enough and has a massive heart attack and drops
dead there in the lobby.
Then it becomes murder.
You seem to suffer from what has become known as Lil Hacker syndrome.
Unfortunately for you the only known cure is to be ass-raped in federal prison.
The punishment for third-degree murder isn't that bad (state prison years<decade). Especially if you blame the heart attack on them smoking, taking drugs, being an alcoholic, being old, having psychological issues, et cetera.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 08:23:34 AM by RushPwnsX »
Atonal apples.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »
I'm curious about what the penalties would be for these prank calls.  I remember in one of those news articles a cop said charges would be filed if they find out who made the call.  But cops like to say that kind of thing.  Not only are Dex's calls out of state, but they're in Canada.  Who would take care of that?  The FBI?  Are there even laws to cover what Dex is doing?  I remember the guy who was making managers strip search fast food employees was taken to court, but I think his charges were dropped since there was no real proof.  But there's plenty of proof in Dex's case.

Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to track him down either since he's streaming his show from his home.  I assume so anyway.  Not that I'm wishing bad things on you Dex, but seriously, aren't you getting a little worried about authorities closing in?  When you cause millions of dollars in damages and create panic with thousands of people, authorities start paying attention to you.  They're gonna start calling you a terrorist.

I'm also surprised nobody's cut off their hand yet from breaking out giant windows.

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 05:51:08 PM »
When you cause millions of dollars in damages and create panic with thousands of people, authorities start paying attention to you.  They're gonna start calling you a terrorist.

It's not like Dex doesn't have morals, ya know. About a week ago, the hosts were arguing about how much damage the water causes compared to how long it takes for the fire department to come and switch it off.

So I messaged Dex, "It doesn't just affect one room. Won't the water eventually flow through the cracks in the doors and into the hallway; maybe also into other people's rooms?"

And they started talking about how they really didn't want to cause damage to people other than the victim. And that they didn't want to cause a lot of money in damages, either. The conversation ended in them deciding to just do a couple more water pranks and then move on to something else until they figured out exactly how much trouble they were causing.

They also, for the most part, don't like to get employees fired. And they don't prank old people or rooms with children (although I don't really see why).

So yeah. This may not be a very good argument, but just know that they could be a lot worse if they wanted to.

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 06:28:41 PM »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »
Magus, your argument for Dex having morals is AWFUL.  Don't ever be an attorney!

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »
Magus, your argument for Dex having morals is AWFUL.  Don't ever be an attorney!

yeah i suck!

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 08:46:49 PM »
I refuse to even listen to their calls.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »
I refuse to even listen to their calls.
faggot

edit: no but really, I am surprised to hear that you have not listened to even one call.
I have only listened to a few of them and I agree with most of the people here that it is getting kinda old.
I do think it is cool how the boundaries of human manipulation are being pushed and just the shear amount of damage and chaos it is causing. But I do think that it is becoming a little predictable and unoriginal, sure there is a lot of crazy stuff going on but it isn't silly goofy stuff that I think make prank calls fun vs malicious acts of terrorism. I like both but if i really had to choose I would say the silly happy go lucky pranks are my favorite.

TL;DR Pranknet is cool for being malicious assholes but my heart will always stay with calls that have a lighter more humorous tone to them.   
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 12:40:22 AM by Arox! »
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 01:46:44 AM »
I'm curious about what the penalties would be for these prank calls.  I remember in one of those news articles a cop said charges would be filed if they find out who made the call.  But cops like to say that kind of thing.  Not only are Dex's calls out of state, but they're in Canada.  Who would take care of that?  The FBI?  Are there even laws to cover what Dex is doing?  I remember the guy who was making managers strip search fast food employees was taken to court, but I think his charges were dropped since there was no real proof.  But there's plenty of proof in Dex's case.

Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to track him down either since he's streaming his show from his home.  I assume so anyway.  Not that I'm wishing bad things on you Dex, but seriously, aren't you getting a little worried about authorities closing in?  When you cause millions of dollars in damages and create panic with thousands of people, authorities start paying attention to you.  They're gonna start calling you a terrorist.

I'm also surprised nobody's cut off their hand yet from breaking out giant windows.

The Movie theatre prank calls that the PLA did could be seen in the same light as some of the calls that Prank Net does by some people. A lot of people were very angry and police were called to the movie theatre were they not.

When Dex tells people to break their windows he gets people on the 1st or 2nd floor and tells them to check if anyone is near the window. He also tells them to use the toilet tank lid and to throw it at the window and clear out the shards so no one will get cut.

So I guess it is how you look at the pranks that are done. I like the extreme pranks that Prank Net does but I also like all the pranks that the PLA does.      
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 02:03:40 AM by The Master »

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 02:58:01 AM »
Dex was just saying that he can steal Credit Card numbers when he does the Team Viewer prank but does not because you could face mayor police chargers  ;D

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 04:13:19 AM »
Dex played a recording of a woman who he convinced to finger herself (in the guise of an exam after the "fire chemicals" sprayed her). It's hard to hear her sobbing and really think that the pranks are harmless.

Offline Copyright

• Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 04:21:25 AM »
Dex played a recording of a woman who he convinced to finger herself (in the guise of an exam after the "fire chemicals" sprayed her). It's hard to hear her sobbing and really think that the pranks are harmless.
The worst part was the fact she was on her period My ass has fallen off due to laughter.. I've had private convos with Dex, and he explained to me that they are moving away from destructive things, as he said you can still be extremely funny without breaking things. Generally anything that causes a nuisance or makes something harder or more complicated is funny. Like they were getting people to pack their stuff up and bring them to the front desk, or send people down to the front desk very angrily.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 02:06:42 AM »
So they're going to copy us? Oh, 'cause that's cool too. I mean, they figured out that our shenanigans are cheeky and funny and they're shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which makes them not shenanigans at all. Good for them. Now maybe they can stop being douchebags and come up with their own material too. Or maybe I'm just jaded.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt