Author Topic: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!  (Read 41640 times)

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
Re: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 08:00:18 PM »
Arresting Dex is like arresting Batman.
You'd be arresting someone whom was just trying to help.
They should arrest people whom believe someone when they say that the concentration of urine is lost when you put it into a container. And the people whom believe someone when they say that the alarms only deactivate if you break windows.
These people are a danger to themselves and others. Dex is only a danger to the ones in danger of themselves.

I feel the same way.

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »
The TSG also call PrankNET Terriorists and a crime organization.

terrorist no, but crime organization, obviously so.

Offline ParkerChase

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 08:37:56 PM »
I love Dex, Dex is the best!!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 09:17:30 PM by ParkerChase »

Offline donkeykong208

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-6
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 10:21:49 PM »
The FBI might just have bigger fish to fry. You know, bank robbers, rapist, murderers, drug lords, counterfeiters, embezzlers, extortionists, and real crime king pins may be a better use of FBI resources.

Bank robbers only cost the bank a few thousand bucks.  Dex has cost hotels over a million, according to TSG. 

first of all, Fuck TSG, they are liars who want to hype everything up. how the fuck can you compare prankNET to fucking terrorists? the FBI should move on, because it's fucking stupid and makes no sense to go after dex which will only cost america more money and stress. they should be going after real fucking criminals, especially since dex has stopped doing the breaking. and second, even TSG didn't say over a million, that's an astronomical amount it was somewhere over 100,000. alot, but nothing compared to a million.

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 06:59:43 AM »
the fcat that he has stopped doesn't make up for the fact that the previous damage was done.

what's with this sudden influx in all of these loser fanboys that feel like they need to be dex's knights in shining armor? pathetic.

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 07:12:34 AM »
what's with this sudden influx in all of these loser fanboys that feel like they need to be dex's knights in shining armor? pathetic.

Really. Dex isn't "just trying to help." He is trying to cause trouble for his own amusement, and has been taking it too far.

I enjoy listening to his calls as much as anyone else, but this guy is no hero, and I will not be upset at all if he gets locked up.
"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 09:39:04 AM »
and second, even TSG didn't say over a million, that's an astronomical amount it was somewhere over 100,000. alot, but nothing compared to a million.

From The Smoking Gun: "But while Pranknet's hoaxes have caused millions of dollars in damages, it is the group's efforts to degrade and frighten targets that makes it even more odious."

One million dollars is an easy figure for Dex to have reached.  That one hotel estimated $50,000 in damages for 1 night of pranking and he's been doing nonstop destructive pranks for close to a year now.  When you figure in all the lost business for hotels he's cost, all the rooms hotels have had to comp for unhappy guests, the cost of emergency services, and then the actual damage, it's easily way over 1 million.  Saying it's just $100k is ridiculous.

Even if it was just $100,000, though, that's a huge amount compared bank robberies.  So Dex is still many steps above what the average bank robber makes.

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 10:54:06 AM »

Really. Dex isn't "just trying to help." He is trying to cause trouble for his own amusement, and has been taking it too far.

I enjoy listening to his calls as much as anyone else, but this guy is no hero, and I will not be upset at all if he gets locked up.

i think this is the sensible approach to dex.

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2009, 11:47:27 AM »
I'd rather deal with 100 of the "deserving gullible idiots" than 1 of you sociopaths who think they deserved it.

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »
I'd rather deal with 100 of the "deserving gullible idiots" than 1 of you sociopaths who think they deserved it.
When someone says, "You can only get circulation if you break windows; opening the windows won't do anything", or "Drink from that cup filled with smelly yellow stuff...", you deserve to die if you do what they say.
No. Never mind. The idiots that broke the windows deserve to die. But the urine in the cup was way overboard. I don't remember if it was Dex or not, but whomever did it deserves to get ass raped in jail.
Atonal apples.

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 02:13:56 PM »
The idiots that broke the windows deserve to die.

That is seriously messed up.
"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 02:49:34 PM »
Edit: I hope you adopt the same philosophy when raising your children.

"He wants to play in the street? He'll learn not to when he's hit by a car."

Now THAT'S social Darwinism I can believe in!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 02:57:00 PM by jayeennenn »

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »

You do know that there are a lot of people that do calls on Prank Net we are not just defending dex we are defending the whole idea of prank net.

If people started talking shit about the PLA or UPL would you not defend them?

You say that we are loser fanboys but is that not the way that you joined the PLA and started the UPL  ???

I can not help but think that you are saying these thing this way because you know there is no live Phone show this week so these so called loser fanboys can not ring in and abuse you   

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 05:36:50 PM by The Master »

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 04:03:47 PM »
You do know that there are a lot of people that do calls on Prank Net we are not just defending dex we are defending the whole idea of prank net.
If people started talking shit about the PLA or UPL would you not defend them?
You say that we are loser fanboys but is that not the way that you joined the PLA and start the UPL  ???
I can not help but think that you are saying these thing this way because you know there is no Phone show this week so these so called loser fanboys can not ring in and abuse you   
Exactly.
How we view Prank.net is how some people view us, and that's how they are viewed by some other people.

"the fcat that he has stopped..."
He didn't finish his FCATs? "No wonder he turned out so horrible..."
Atonal apples.

Offline sabrebutt

• Toothpaste Salesperson
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +11/-5
  • Ask me about my smile.
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 04:43:09 PM »
There is a major difference between what PLA does on the phone and what Pranknet does. While they may share similarities, I think we can all agree PLA is considerably less evil.

:nonsense: