Author Topic: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!  (Read 41620 times)

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
Re: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »
I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

ORLY?

Hay don't put words into my mouth  ;D

I didn't; I paraphrased. If it is inaccurate, please explain how and where. Thanks!

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »
ok i guess i am saying that

Well looks like this topic has seen a lot more action for the forums hay RBCP

If there was a live phone show this week then maybe you would get record listens too if we contured this argumeent live on the air
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 09:03:46 PM by The Master »

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »
You do know that there are a lot of people that do calls on Prank Net we are not just defending dex we are defending the whole idea of prank net.

If people started talking shit about the PLA or UPL would you not defend them?

i talk just as much shit about UPL as anyone else does.

You say that we are loser fanboys but is that not the way that you joined the PLA and started the UPL  ???

no actually... i never went on other people's boards and threw a fit about people talking shit about PLA. i don't give a shit what people think about PLA, but i like it, and that's good enough.

I can not help but think that you are saying these thing this way because you know there is no live Phone show this week so these so called loser fanboys can not ring in and abuse you

for the first week that i joined the phone show i was trolling a forum and got them riled up enough to constantly call in and talk shit or try their hardest and fail to disrupt the show for about a month and a half. rbcp and i both got a kick at how badly they embarrassed themselves when they called in. if y'all would like to pick that up again, we'd be happy to take your calls when we restart the live show in a few weeks... we like callers, and if you want to debate with us, go for it. it'll make for a decent show perhaps.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 09:42:24 PM by linear »

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »
The only person who is going to feel stupid for what they have said in this thread in Linear for calling people who like Prank Net "loser fanboys".

i'm not calling people who like dex loser fanboys, i'm calling you morons who got your posse together to come in here and defend him loser fanboys.

as far as the UPL thing, i'm tired of corrected you kids on it. you can go read the discussion on those other forums if you care to rehash that.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 09:48:18 PM by linear »

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »
i should have read all of these first and then replied to all of them in one post.

or editted the first post to include all of this other stuff. BUT I WON'T.

If there was a live phone show this week then maybe you would get record listens too if we contured this argumeent live on the air

well, there WON'T be a live show this week. but there definitely will be in a few weeks. if you want to have a serious debate we can probably arrange for you to be a guest on the show. however, if you just hold a grudge against us for not liking dex and rolling our eyes at the way you kids get your panties in a twist about it and feel the need to retaliate, then just call the show and hurl your pathetic insults at us like the last wave or morons did.

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 10:18:24 PM »

i'm not calling people who like dex loser fanboys, i'm calling you morons who got your posse together to come in here and defend him loser fanboys.

Well I cannot speak for all the Prank Net fans who post in the forums but i know that ME, Trotfox5 and maybe Copyright where all members of the PLA before Prank Net got all over the news. It was RBCP who told us about Prank Net. So we didn't get a bunch of people together just to defend Prank Net.

And as far as I know Prank Net is not sending people here to defend Prank Net

But I just thought I would try to defend something that I love just as I would defend the PLA if people in other places where saying shit about it.

So in summary I like the PLA and I like Prank Net and yes Linear I still like you  ;)

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 10:26:40 PM »
i'm not looking for your approval, but whatever; thanks. i'm just saying there have been a handful of people who have only three or so posts and they're all here just to talk about dex and it's annoying.

Offline PrankNETfan

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-3
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 11:19:02 PM »
FUCK YO SHIT DEX IS FUCKING THE BEST PHONE HACKER! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT PHONES AND YOUR CALLS SUCK. I FUCKING BROKE 3 TOASTERS BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGOTS. FUCK THE PLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *nono* *nono* *argue* *argue* *argue* *bangyourhead*

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »

I see what you are talking about now Linear.

But i can not tell if this guy is joking about the Toasters  :D

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 05:40:29 AM »
I'm tired of this already. Does anybody like a heath bar?

No thanks...

But I'd do just about anything for a Klondike Bar right now.

"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2009, 06:09:54 AM »
For me, Dex is just 100% entertainment.  His calls made me My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself., the news articles about him make me My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself., this discussion makes me My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. and when he gets arrested I will LOLOLOLOL.  Not that I'm actually hoping he'll get arrested, but it's kind of expected at this point.  But if he does dodge arrest because of being across the border or because there are no specific laws regarding this particular type of crime, then My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.!

No matter what happens, Dex got what he wanted.  He's a celebrity that entertains us and he made a pretty big dent in the prank calling universe. 

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2009, 10:22:58 AM »
FUCK YO SHIT DEX IS FUCKING THE BEST PHONE HACKER! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT PHONES AND YOUR CALLS SUCK. I FUCKING BROKE 3 TOASTERS BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGOTS. FUCK THE PLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *nono* *nono* *argue* *argue* *argue* *bangyourhead*
Yay. A new fan. Don't forget to show you love for the PLA by buying some magnets.
Atonal apples.

Offline PrankNETfan

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-3
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2009, 01:12:03 PM »
FUCK YOU LINEAR!!!!!!! FUCK YOU THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!! AND FUCK YOU RBCP!!!!!!! YOUR ALL DEX HATERS AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT A FUNNY IS!!!!!!!1!!1!!!  *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest*
MAKING IDIOTS BREAK WINDOWS IS FUNNY! MAKING PEOPLE LIKE ME BREAK TOASTERS ISNT!!!!!!!! DEX IS GOD AND YOU LOOOSSSEERRRSSS ARE SUCKING SATANS DICK!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* ::tongue3