Author Topic: Commie Bombing  (Read 5121 times)

Offline squiblez

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-4
  • RTFM YOU NEWBIE!!!
Commie Bombing
« on: December 07, 2009, 05:20:25 PM »
READ THIS FIRST: ITS BEEN ABOUT 8 MONTHS SINCE I USED THE TRICKS IN THIS STORY, SO THEY MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PATCHED!

About 3 Year's ago, i used to use a site known as Freewebs, They used to be a fun social networking site for anyone looking to have alil fun
There was a wrather interesting chat widget you could very easily integrate into your WebPages
to i added it, it was a Meebo widget linking to a public chat, linking to hundreds of other Websites on freewebs
I used it for a few months, and then stopped coming back
WELL! about a year later i decided to return, because i was bored, and what do i find? Stupid Emo wannabes, Hacker Wannabes, and fake tech support scaring everyone out of there wits...
The thought of a wannabe of any kind makes me sick to my stomach, so i took matters into my own hands since the Meebo staff never controls these situations... Flash cheat engines didn't do any good, and Flooding the chat was kinda difficult... so i needed a solution, i looked for about 2 hours for a valuable function i could exploit...
I remembered the Warn function, If a user is warned more then 5 times i think, they are muted from the room for 1 hour i believe, the next time its even longer
Sooo... how could i exploit this function? you can only warn someone once... you would need several others to help... right?.... WRONG!
What if it doesn't know that I warned them? what if i could change my identity on the server?
Clear my cookies, change my IP address? Clear ALL Temporary internet files... No... nothing works
Wait? Doesn't Flash Player store information saved by the object? Like a game in flash can save data somewhere on the harddrive?  but where? i remembered that flash saves .SOL files, and i remembered where!
I used to do some funny hacks on Xatech chat that involved modifying .SOL data... so the solution was this:

Warn the target user
Navigate away from any web pages involving a meebo chat
erase Meebo SOL's
return to the meebo chat widget, and warn them again!
and repeat!

This is called "Commie Bombing" it is when 1 individual user repeatedly warns another to the point of muting/banning them!

So then it was time to take over the chat! Ban EVERYONE that i see to be a problem user!
This trick also un-mutes you! so they cant stop me if i decide that i dont like any of them!

i <3 Metroid

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
Re: Commie Bombing
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 08:53:21 AM »
Why is it called commie bombing?
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline squiblez

• Newb
  • RTFM YOU NEWBIE!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 09:06:28 PM »
Im not sure why they call it that. ???
Maybe it needs a new name?
i <3 Metroid

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »
Im not sure why they call it that. ???
Maybe it needs a new name?
"They"? I thought this was all your idea.
Atonal apples.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 01:02:44 AM »

squiblez

somewhat funny idea for trolling

Uh, No sir. I don't think so.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline squiblez

• Newb
  • RTFM YOU NEWBIE!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 11:23:44 PM »
The method i used was completely my idea, but the name has been around for quite some time.
I myself didn't know the name until my friend was talking about someone commie bombing everyone(It was me).
I didn't think of the name, And there are other ways to do it... That's why it already has a name.
i <3 Metroid