Author Topic: what is a voice bridge  (Read 2494 times)

Offline FelixNi6ht

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
  • Have YOU ever been to electric lady land?
what is a voice bridge
« on: May 09, 2010, 01:30:01 PM »
ya i made that other post on call forwarding cuz it wasn't working for me and one of the guys told me that on the pizza hut prank calls and the tech support prank calls that the PLA guys were useing a voice bridge so can you explain to me what that is. and how to use it.

Have YOU ever been to electric lady land?

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: what is a voice bridge
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 02:07:02 PM »
It's a chatroom but with phones. Don't bother calling it though. Nobody else does.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
Re: what is a voice bridge
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 08:12:23 AM »
ya i made that other post on call forwarding cuz it wasn't working for me and one of the guys told me that on the pizza hut prank calls and the tech support prank calls that the PLA guys were useing a voice bridge so can you explain to me what that is. and how to use it.

the voicebridge itself is not what forwards the company's calls. the bridge is a chat line where multiple people can call a number and talk to each other. a teleconference, basically. you can have other number's forwarded to the bridge so multiple people can mess around with the people who think they're calling a legitimate business, but the bridge itself isn't what performs this function.