Author Topic: Is this a bad idea?  (Read 4718 times)

Offline Joe Pesci

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
Is this a bad idea?
« on: June 18, 2010, 08:45:07 PM »
It seems pretty quiet around here,

However, I have an idea for revenge on this frat guy who has been a total dick towards me at college, and he has done alot of damage to me so I feel obligated to get back at him.

Here is my plan, although I am unsure as to whether it will be successful or not?

I am big into prank calling and I have over time gotten ahold of the phone numbers of some pretty epic victims who have fallen for soundboard prank calls if anyone is familiar with these. I have also found out that one of these epic victims only lives about 30 minutes away from this prick  want to get revenge on. So I was planning on calling up the epic victim(via the internet using the same area code of the guy I want to get revenge on), then start talking shit with the Epic Prank Victim and in the process accuse him of being a pussy, and talking incendiary shit to him in genera. In addition, I will also confess to calling him and constantly harassing him and his wife(which I did not). Although in the process of all of this, I am going to tell the soundboard prank victim to come see me and "settle this once and for all", "and if he doesn't he is a pussy"( In which during this part of my plan I'm going to give the Epic Prank Victim the address and contact information of the individual I want to get revenge on and claim that's where I live and so on further egging him on).  I will also tell the epic prank call victim that my name is the name of the guy I want to get revenge on so he knows who to look for. Now I'm hoping the Prank Victim follows through with this all and goes to the address of the guy I want to get revenge on for some sort of confrontation.

With all of this, what would be the legal or otherwise ramifications of my revenge plan? Would it be more trouble then it's worth?

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 09:01:58 PM by Joe Pesci »

Offline roche

• Long Time Lamer
  • Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-0
Re: Is this a bad idea?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 01:11:23 PM »
I would give my advice but you failed to meet the quota for using the word epic in one post. Please repost your question using the word epic a minimum of twenty more times and then we can get down to business.

Offline Joe Pesci

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »
I would give my advice but you failed to meet the quota for using the word epic in one post. Please repost your question using the word epic a minimum of twenty more times and then we can get down to business.

It seems pretty quiet around here,

However, I have an idea for revenge on this frat guy who has been a total dick towards me at college, and he has done alot of damage to me so I feel obligated to get back at him.

Here is my plan, although I am unsure as to whether it will be successful or not?

I am big into prank calling and I have over time gotten ahold of the phone numbers of some pretty epic victims who have fallen for soundboard prank calls if anyone is familiar with these. I have also found out that one of these epic victims only lives about 30 minutes away from this prick  want to get revenge on. So I was planning on calling up the epic victim(via the internet using the same area code of the guy I want to get revenge on), then start talking shit with the Epic Prank Victim and in the process accuse him of being a pussy, and talking incendiary shit to him in genera. In addition, I will also confess to calling him and constantly harassing him and his wife(which I did not). Although in the process of all of this, I am going to tell the soundboard prank victim to come see me and "settle this once and for all", "and if he doesn't he is a pussy"( In which during this part of my plan I'm going to give the Epic Prank Victim the address and contact information of the individual I want to get revenge on and claim that's where I live and so on further egging him on).  I will also tell the epic prank call victim that my name is the name of the guy I want to get revenge on so he knows who to look for. Now I'm hoping the Prank Victim follows through with this all and goes to the address of the guy I want to get revenge on for some sort of confrontation.

With all of this, what would be the legal or otherwise ramifications of my revenge plan? Would it be more trouble then it's worth?

Ok,

Here you go,

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 01:50:55 PM »
I hope you harass both of them with phone calls so that they're both pissed off and ready to fight each other.

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-10
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »
Be sure to buy a flip cam and record it, then post it on youtube for more Epic factorness. 

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 07:41:38 AM »
THIS PLAN IS EPIC WIN!
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
  • Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 03:14:14 PM »
If you had read some of the other threads asking for similar help then you would know that the only thing you can do is shoot up some heroin and then shoot up your school with an assault rifle. It's guaranteed to work.

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!

Offline roche

• Long Time Lamer
  • Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 12:36:11 AM »
If you had read some of the other threads asking for similar help then you would know that the only thing you can do is shoot up some heroin and then shoot up your school with an assault rifle. It's guaranteed to work.

That would be epic.