Author Topic: Should I worry?  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Joe Pesci

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
Should I worry?
« on: August 01, 2010, 07:33:35 PM »
Over the the summer in order to get some revenge against a fast food restaurant that fired me, I've been constantly calling this place in question using Skype with the Satanic Racist series of Soundboards if anyone is familiar with them? Well anyways when I called today the said they were going to get the police involved/get the police involved should I continue to call them and seemed pretty serious about it.

I know this question is common and the knowledge is that when people/businesses threaten to get the police involved they are bluffing, and even if they did the police/law enforcement have much more important things to worry about then some harassing prank phone calls especially ones from Skype or any other VOIP service which are particularly hard to trace since you have to go through the courts with subpoenas etc to get a trace.

However, in the calls though I had the soundboard make very racist and threatening remarks to the workers at this this fast food place in question. Including calling them n*ggerlovers, threatening to have motherf*ckers beat the sh*t out of them, and threatening to beat them and their motherf*cking kids if they ever called the Satanic Racist back.

Perhaps I should worry then or perhaps I shouldn't? I mean I guess making harassing and threatening phone calls even with s soundboard would warrant the police to look into things. Then again perhaps not?

Any opinions about this or am I just pussying out over nothing?

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
Re: Should I worry?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »
How old are you? Maybe you should put that effort into finding a job, or shooting smack.

Jesus, these fucking people.

Offline Joe Pesci

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:53:22 PM »
How old are you? Maybe you should put that effort into finding a job, or shooting smack.

Jesus, these fucking people.

Jeez I just asked a question about my issue? ???

Besides to answer you question, regardless of my age with that porch monkey Obama in office I probably wouldn't be able to find a job.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »
Making threatening phone calls is always a bad idea.  It's the one sure way to get the police or feds involved.  Skype can be traced if they try hard enough and threatening phone calls gives them motivation to do that.  Plus, if they suspect you already, they could just look at your Skype account and see that you're calling them.

Definitely do smack instead.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 09:07:04 PM »
If you make threatening phone calls to a single place of business over and over, yes, you will get caught. Stop calling for a while, and nothing will happen. Heroin.

Offline Joe Pesci

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 09:20:46 PM »
If you make threatening phone calls to a single place of business over and over, yes, you will get caught. Stop calling for a while, and nothing will happen. Heroin.

Advice already heeded,

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 09:43:51 PM »

Advice already heeded,

What I meant to say is keep making threatening calls to this place of business. Make sure you use your real name.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 07:08:50 AM »
Also, call the White House and make threats to them too, using the fast food place's name so they get in trouble!

Offline Joe Pesci

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 09:41:22 PM »
Also, call the White House and make threats to them too, using the fast food place's name so they get in trouble!

Haven't done that, but I have caused them to answer telephone conferences with random people from different states and countries.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 10:25:57 PM »

Haven't done that, but I have caused them to answer telephone conferences with random people from different states and countries.

I'm pulling an Adrian Lamo and forwarding your IP to various three letter agencies. Enjoy prison with s1acker and ravenmaddox and tr0n and PFC Bradley Manning.

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 08:18:51 AM »
Seriously, dude, give us your name and a number where we can reach you and we'll have our lawyer help you out. He can advise you best about what you should do and how to avoid any legal trouble.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 05:19:45 AM »
No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

Offline DBK

• Gay people love stereotypes!
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Addict
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-8
  • TELECOM-MUPISSED OFF@! HAR HAR
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »
Next time just place your call from behind seven proxies.  Pranking the White House this way is hilarious, and you can call Obama a porch monkey personally!  Give it a whirl.