Author Topic: Flash Games  (Read 5014 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Flash Games
« on: April 18, 2006, 09:13:13 AM »
I've been playing around with Flash decompilers and some Macromedia utilities lately.  Here's a flash game I put together last night.

http://www.phonelosers.org/games/

Well, maybe not so much put together, but stole from another site and changed the images around a little.  It's my first and I suppose it needs a little work.  But you get the idea.  Does anyone have any suggestions for other games I could modify?  Post them.  The puzzle-type games should be relatively easy - I just replace the images.  I'm slowly learning how flash works so hopefully I'll be able to put some good stuff together.

Zane111

Re: Flash Games
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:26:56 AM »
Oooh 53 seconds..

Anyway..this one is relatively simple. There's also a link within the game to the website containing the rest of the games.

http://www.ababasoft.com/mnemonic/simon.html

Simon says! YAY... Classic..

MegaKitsune

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 02:04:28 PM »
I've been playing around with Flash decompilers and some Macromedia utilities lately.  Here's a flash game I put together last night.

Well, maybe not so much put together, but stole from another site and changed the images around a little.  It's my first and I suppose it needs a little work.  But you get the idea.  Does anyone have any suggestions for other games I could modify?  Post them.  The puzzle-type games should be relatively easy - I just replace the images.  I'm slowly learning how flash works so hopefully I'll be able to put some good stuff together.

Curve Ball

Kickups

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 08:44:48 AM »

Curve Ball

Kickups

I like Curveball.  But there's not a whole lot I could modify on it to make it PLAish.

I put up a few more puzzles and a game over the weekend. Here they are.  Now you can play Tetris with blue box sounds.

MegaKitsune

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 04:42:28 PM »

Curve Ball

Kickups

I like Curveball.  But there's not a whole lot I could modify on it to make it PLAish.

You could modify Kickups to have a PLA bell instead of a soccer ball, though...

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 07:43:34 PM »

Okay fine, you talked me into it!

MegaKitsune

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 02:22:27 PM »

Okay fine, you talked me into it!

OMFG DUDE! That's awesome RBCP! Thanks! ^_^

What program are you using to hack these, BTW?

Offline mb2025

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-9
  • System Of A Down Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 07:44:23 PM »

Curve Ball

Kickups

curveball is really addicting
-mark