Author Topic: PrankNet convinces a guy to drink pee, eat poo.  (Read 4432 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
PrankNet convinces a guy to drink pee, eat poo.
« on: December 15, 2010, 01:51:38 PM »
The Smoking Gun wrote another detailed account of PrankNet / Prank U's latest prank call where they convince a Motel 6 guest to drink his own pee, shit in a pillow case, take the shit to the front desk, then eat the shit.  I heard some of the call on YouTube last week, but I can't find it now.  Here's TSG's article, though, exposing another member of PrankNet.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/vile-phone-prank-pulled-iraq-vet

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
Re: PrankNet convinces a guy to drink pee, eat poo.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »
There was a point in time where PrankNet just offended me. Made me gag with rage. All that sort of non-sense; treating people like this, telling them to do these bizarre acts with a false authority. Then it dawned on me-- These idiots deserve what they're getting for not having the basic ability to distinguish between bullshit and truth at the most pure levels.

Offering someone the cure for cancer from Ebay and then people violently bidding over it is stupid. Someone telling you there's a fire and to run through the fire exit, a little more believable. When someone calls a McDonald's and tells a group of people to piss on each other is deserved. Because let's face it-- I'd rather death than ingest my own shit and piss in the same day.

Offline RTF

• El teléfono está descolgado.
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +43/-4
  • Rob T Firefly hearts you.
    • me dot net
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 11:39:19 AM »
Because let's face it-- I'd rather death than ingest my own shit and piss in the same day.
So it's cool if it's on two different days?  Can it be one day after another, or do you need an extra day or two in between?
| blog | art blog | HOPE | OTH |

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 11:45:33 AM »
Look at RTF, pretending he's all fancy and doesn't drink his own pee like the rest of us.  La dee dah.

Offline RTF

• El teléfono está descolgado.
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +43/-4
  • Rob T Firefly hearts you.
    • me dot net
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 12:30:05 PM »
It's too hard to fit pee-drinking into my schedule properly, what with all the poo-eating I've got to get done.
| blog | art blog | HOPE | OTH |

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 03:53:11 PM »
If you're gonna eat poo, don't forget the 2 girls. All you have to do is buy 1 cup.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 04:25:23 PM »
Because let's face it-- I'd rather death than ingest my own shit and piss in the same day.
So it's cool if it's on two different days?  Can it be one day after another, or do you need an extra day or two in between?

Depends on the order of operation. Say I ate the shit first. Then to get the taste of the shit out of my mouth, I'd immediately chug the piss down like it were kool-aid. If it were piss first, then I'd have to give myself time to build up to taking a bite out of the shit.

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-10
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 09:04:55 PM »
wow this is a sad day for pranksters out there, Dex is really giving a bad name to the art, and could be the pioneer that created new laws against prank calls. I've heard  Dex (Skream9) in action  with Gabe in 2000-2001 and to know he is still at it 10 years really opens up how lame Dex. Wonder if we will still hear about this guy in 2020?