Author Topic: Asking opinions from people i dont know about stuff that doesnt really matter.  (Read 9331 times)

Offline kickingKIDSforKASH

• DonkeyPuncher
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
What is the best video game of all time?
Discuss   o.O

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
YOUR MOM IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME!

• DonkeyPuncher
  • Junior Phone Loser
mmmmmmm and she has great replay value too  ;D

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
She's rated E for everyone.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
I played Robocop on the Apple Classic way the fuck back when. Thought that was the coolest game for a long time. But now it's either Final Fight, or Streets of Rage. There is no other. Not even a Mario 3.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Here's my favorites by decade:

1980s: Speed Rumbler (Arcade)
1990s: Smash TV (Arcade)
2000s: Most of the Ratchet & Clank games (PS2)
2010s: Plants vs. Zombies (Xbox & iPhone)

Smash TV is kind of a stretch, but I didn't do much gaming at all in the 90's aside from when I hung out in arcades and that's a game I played a lot of and I still like.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
Super Smash TV for the SuperNES is still one of my favorites to play

There's a local arcade that features nothing but mainly 80s arcade games, and some 70s & 90s. They do all you can play for $5, which is pretty good and I'm not sure why I haven't checked it out yet
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
Super Smash TV for the SuperNES is still one of my favorites to play

There's a local arcade that features nothing but mainly 80s arcade games, and some 70s & 90s. They do all you can play for $5, which is pretty good and I'm not sure why I haven't checked it out yet

We sort of have an arcade like that. But it's mostly just a seafood and bar place with a bunch of arcade cabinets in the back that they don't ever pay any attention to. They have Super Mario Brothers, Final Fight, Mortal Kombat II, and a swath of Pinball machines and a few other cabinets that just don't come to mind. It'd be nice if there were more arcades any where any more. With games that didn't cost you 2-5 dollars a play.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
Yeah, that's why I feel bad about not checking this place out yet. There aren't any real arcades left anywhere, for the most part. Its actually pretty nice from what I hear, and the owner put a lot of work into it. Its a full-scale oldschool styled arcade, and $5 for all you can play is pretty amazing. I think I'll make a point to go this week... seems unlikely it will stay in business for a long time

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
pac-man

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
I think I may have to agree with pac-man

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
Nintendo 64
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark

Xbox
Saints Row Series
Grand Theft Auto Series

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

• DonkeyPuncher
  • Junior Phone Loser
I can agree with a lot of those, Pac-Man was indeed awesome and Golden Eye and the GTA titles were epic, but my personal favorite has got to be Final Fantasy 3/6 on SNES. The story line had it all, laughter, heartbreak, heroism and murder. Plus once you thought you had beat the game you were surprised to find out you were only half way as the world is changed forever in a magical apocalypse. Not to mention it has my all time favorite bad guy Kefka who laughs manically as he poisons the water supply of a castle killing all but one of the castles inhabitants. 

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
I can honestly say there isn't a single game on Xbox or Xbox 360 that made me excited to own or play either system. If I wanted to play an Xbox game, there was an insanely high chance it was either a PC port, or it was going to be ported to PC. Not to mention I stopped having fun with GTA after GTA: London. After that it was just too gangster for this non-cool guy to handle.

• DonkeyPuncher
  • Junior Phone Loser
there were some games i liked on xbox but they were over shadowed by the fact that  every month or so i my xbox would pull a steve irwin and i would have to send it in =(