Author Topic: even ex-pigs get arrested for prank calls  (Read 1713 times)

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
even ex-pigs get arrested for prank calls
« on: May 13, 2011, 04:01:11 PM »
this jerk off was pretty high up there in the PD if he was an aide to ray kelly who is like the head pig in charge.. he should have known better than to prank people with out spoofing the CID, or doing an ANI fail... dumb fuck...

A former top aide to Police Commissioner Ray Kelly has been charged with impersonating a top-ranking NYPD officer in nearly two dozen prank calls to people including former Mayor Rudy Giuliani....

Lopez allegedly placed more than two dozen phone calls to a host of NYPD top brass, union officials, and elected officials all over the city between Oct. 28, 2010 and Mar. 9, 2011.

http://www.dnainfo.com/20110513/midtown/former-ray-kelly-aide-arrested-after-alleged-prank-calls#ixzz1MFAAKsDZ

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
Re: even ex-pigs get arrested for prank calls
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 07:07:26 AM »
A source familiar with the case said the charges are a "sad story" and that Lopez has been suffering from 9/11 related stress. The source said Lopez did not mean any harm to his former colleagues or the civilians he called and impersonated.

Every time I go back and read this article, at the very end this thing sticks out like a sore thumb. I mean, in what reality does being so stressed by 9/11 do you have the sudden urge to place prank phone calls? Is this a defense that Brad could ever take up if he were to be summoned to court over the pranks he's done over the years? Any of us?

He was charged with four dozen counts of criminal impersonation and dozens of counts of aggravated harassment, both misdemeanors. He was released after posting $10,000 bail, his lawyer said.

And the only thing that really comes to mind is that I hope and pray he was using the voice of Gene Simons while screaming Slayer lyrics at someone to obtain that count.