Author Topic: automate your fake or real facebooks, twitter  (Read 1912 times)

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
automate your fake or real facebooks, twitter
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:39:44 AM »
http://www.mchrbn.net/fcbt/

rep.licants.org is a web service allowing users to install an artificial intelligence (bot) on their Facebook and/or Twitter account. From keywords, content analysis and activity analysis, the bot attempts to simulate the activity of the user, to improve it by feeding his account and to create new contacts with other users.

Social networks are the first medium showing the social success of a person via a statistical way (eg number of friends on Facebook or followers on Twitter). For many users, reaching the hoped-for success can become a tough and difficult task. Especially when some human factors such as shyness, introversion or personal worthless are present.

The bot does not born with a fictitious identity, but will be added to the real identity of the user to modify it at his convenience. Thus, this bot can be seen as a virtual prothesis added to an user's account. With the aim to help him to forge a digital identity of what he would really like to be and by trying to build a greater social reputation for the user. Moreover, this bot can be perceived as a threat by defrauding even more the reality of who is really who on social networks and by showing the poverty of our social interactions on these so-called social networks.
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
Re: automate your fake or real facebooks, twitter
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 12:06:47 PM »
I tried this out and the posts it generates are not very good english, and it also says "via rep.licants.org" on the posts, so its not too useful

May try programming my own bot for kicks, but I doubt it

Offline adivan

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-4
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 05:45:24 AM »
interesting stuff. Does this thing really work though? I know how to do it in Twitter but not in Facebook.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 08:03:19 AM »
Yeah, it works.. but if you're looking to actually fool people, I don't see how it would- unless they are super dumb or maybe foreign and super dumb. The english it generates is broken and its obviously a bot