Author Topic: need a way around school computer security  (Read 6450 times)

Offline Ellerbucks

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-6
    • YouTube
need a way around school computer security
« on: November 02, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
I really want to play minecraft in the library, but always get busted by that goddamn librarian. Is there a way around this? (She can see all the screens on her screen and block internet access) I already figured I could boot ubuntu off a usb drive but that's too slow, unreliable and I might forget the usb drive. And also is there a way into the control panel? I would also like to be able to instal things. I would love to be able to install oblige to play some deus ex at school. Any ideas on how to do this? BTW most of the computers are on Windows 7 but there is the occasional xp and mac computer but like I said ill mostly be in the library and those are Windows 7. Oh and also I would love for a way to be able to track the teachers computers/take them over instead of them doing it to me. Hahaha and last thing, would packet sniffing work to get passwords to gradebooks and stuff? I would love to change some of my grades. Thanks!

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
Re: need a way around school computer security
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 04:10:20 AM »
You should rent WarGames and incorporate all of it's ideas and plot points into your own life.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 05:51:58 AM »
makes me wish I were a kid again in HS. Hacking was so easy..

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 09:25:19 AM »
I'm so old that we didn't even have networked computers when I was in high school.  The best I could do was pop keys off the keyboard and switch them around and steal the ball out of the mouse.

CHRIS, DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK OR I'M TELLING YOUR MOM.

Offline Ellerbucks

• Senior Phone Loser
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 03:08:30 PM »
Your right rbcp... Youv showed me the light! No more hacking! Just school work from now on!

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 04:40:35 PM »
rbcp.. computers had mice when you were in school? i remember that the PCs usually had to be booted off of a floppy disk... usually just DOS as the OS...

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »
rbcp.. computers had mice when you were in school? i remember that the PCs usually had to be booted off of a floppy disk... usually just DOS as the OS...

We got mice during my last couple of years.  PCs too!  I would swap all the cables for the monitors and mice too.  It was anarchy! 

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 10:44:37 PM »
i know for a fact my elementary school (we only had one TRS-80 in the back of the class) and my junior high school (some kind of IBM was smaller than the XT or was it an AT that i had at my house but no mouse)

the PCs in my high school, not too sure if we were up to the point of having mice yet... i know BBSes were pretty big during that time and a friend of mine was the SYSOP for my HS's bbs so we had the list of all the teachers and students addresses and phone numbers.. i know we had some kind of IBM PCs with dual 3 1/2 floppy drives pretty sure the model number was 2 letters then /2 or something like that..

i might have used windows boxes in high school with a mouse and everything just can not remember.., i must have used a mouse in HS otherwise how could I have made all of those counterfeit report cards on my dot matrix printer that i sold for $5 each... (unfortunately the systems that me or my friends had access to in the school did not store the grades everything was not networked like it is now-a-days....

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 10:15:59 AM »
You know. I'm dense as a mother fucker. Six bricks drop on top my head and I'll question the last brick where it came from. Asides that, I can't fucking tell if Chris is a playful troll, or a dolt. Is this the community thing I wasn't paying attention to? Is murd0c secretly Chris living out some sort of inane fantasy?

Is there a reason as to why I can't not go a day without guzzling energy drinks? I'm always on a nervous fucking tick and can't stand shit when it sits still and nothing's moving. All of this vitamin B12 and caffeine is going to make me rape a man.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 12:24:02 PM »
You know. I'm dense as a mother fucker. Six bricks drop on top my head and I'll question the last brick where it came from. Asides that, I can't fucking tell if Chris is a playful troll, or a dolt. Is this the community thing I wasn't paying attention to? Is murd0c secretly Chris living out some sort of inane fantasy?

Is there a reason as to why I can't not go a day without guzzling energy drinks? I'm always on a nervous fucking tick and can't stand shit when it sits still and nothing's moving. All of this vitamin B12 and caffeine is going to make me rape a man.

When will your reality come out on Blu-Ray for the rest of us to enjoy?

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-10
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 09:52:33 AM »
What you do is boot up in to Safemode with command prompt and type FDISK /MBR and then you will have to reboot but after than youve taken over the MBR which lets you see other computers screens! Good Luck!

Offline Ellerbucks

• Senior Phone Loser
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 08:10:23 AM »
Come on guys I really need a way around the Internet6 security. Im doing a paper on Anonymous, and since it has a lot to do with hacking and most the sites that mention them are labled as hacking sites, meaning i cant access them. I dont want to have to do this at home instead because that would suck. Screw Homework.

PS... Yes I really am murd0c living out my fantasys as a loser hacker in highshcool. Its great to be a virgin again!

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 11:18:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDaDBMROd9c&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/PDaDBMROd9c&rel=1</a>

I also can't be fucked to figure how to just link to a youtube video rather than have it protect itself violently into the forums. Either way. Go to the 1:36 mark. Watch. You'll understand.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:25:49 AM by ApprenticePhreak »

Offline sythe179

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-1
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 07:34:41 PM »
Program there using is called lanschool. Currently, there are a few methods to block it.
One, pull the own cable out. No net, but local minecraft will work.
Two, duelboot using hirens, go into minixp, and delete the hole lanschool folder.
Three, it you have cmd access, open it, and enter "tskill student.exe /a" and hit enter. If it errors, use method two.

Packet sniffing for grades will not work. The encryption on the standard school grading and database programs will make it pointless to try. If a single packet's wrong, it just errors, and skips it.

Hope that helps.
Btw, nice forums, might come here more often.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 08:28:43 PM »
Program there using is called lanschool. Currently, there are a few methods to block it.
One, pull the own cable out. No net, but local minecraft will work.
Two, duelboot using hirens, go into minixp, and delete the hole lanschool folder.
Three, it you have cmd access, open it, and enter "tskill student.exe /a" and hit enter. If it errors, use method two.

Packet sniffing for grades will not work. The encryption on the standard school grading and database programs will make it pointless to try. If a single packet's wrong, it just errors, and skips it.

Hope that helps.
Btw, nice forums, might come here more often.

Please don't.