Author Topic: Let Me Prank Your Coworkers  (Read 2883 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Let Me Prank Your Coworkers
« on: July 25, 2012, 08:56:09 PM »
Last night on TPS, I mentioned wanted to prank coworkers of listeners just so I could get a firsthand account of the mayhem that I caused with the prank and possibly some recordings of the person ranting about the crazy call(s) they received.  If anyone would like to contribute to this idea, here's what you should do...

• Email your coworker's name and a number to reach them at to me (rbcp@phonelosers.org)
  • If you can, give me a general idea of things I could do to upset them or other names I could mention or maybe nearby businesses that I could pretend to be.
  • Don't worry about me saying YOUR name or doing anything to give you away.  I promise I won't.  I'm a professional!
  • Let me know how far I should take the prank.  Should it be innocent fun that will make them laugh or should it be something that will truly upset them and make them want to kill their coworkers.  Personally I prefer the second option.
  • Be prepared to give me a full report on everything that happens.  I want all the juicy details.  If you can make some stealthy recordings of the victim ranting about the call, that would be really great.  Pictures of the unhappy coworker would be fun too.
  • Don't trick me by giving me your own phone number.  God I hate that.

If I turn this into any kind of prank call collection video, I will beep out company names and at least the last names of people involved so that it'll be unlikely anyone figures out who they are.  Don't send me stuff if you think there's a chance of you getting caught, though, because I'd hate for anyone to get fired because of me.  Bragging to other coworkers about you being responsible for the prank would be a good way to get fired.

Last week a guy put a car ding note on and he told me all the hilarious results of my prank call.  A few months ago a guy asked me to prank his telemarketing company, so I pretended to be with the IT department and I had supervisors resetting entire rooms of computer systems to kill a virus.  Years ago I would prank call whatever place Altalp worked at and cause all kinds of drama around her.  The best part was a mall she worked at where I would start feuds between employees at different stores within her view. 

This could be fun stuff!

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
Re: Let Me Prank Your Coworkers
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 04:42:15 PM »
I just sent you a ton of info and ideas... and just thought of another one that could apply elsewhere as well...

If you know of a place where a husband and wife both work... call and ask for one to welcome the other to AshleyMadison.com ... either you are an insider letting their secret out, or you are an employee calling that "since your husband likes us so much, we thought you should join as well at a special discounted rate"

If you are wondering... I just received an AshleyMadison email and it made me think of that... many lulz to be had by all  :nonsense:
Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 02:24:44 PM »
Thanks for all the info you sent!  I'll reply soon and try to make things interesting for you.

Offline Mister Skin

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-2
  • Radio Jerk/Phone Phreak
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 05:10:34 PM »
I just started my job on Monday so I don't know who I have decided to hate yet.

However Brad, you will find this very amusing: The Owner and CEO's first name happens to be Roy!

Fuckin A!
The popcorn you have been eating has been pissed in, film at 11

Offline kingmob

• Stupid Post Maker
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 11:39:25 AM »
Is this offer still available?  I have a couple of doozies if so.

Last night on TPS, I mentioned wanted to prank coworkers of listeners just so I could get a firsthand account of the mayhem that I caused with the prank and possibly some recordings of the person ranting about the crazy call(s) they received.  If anyone would like to contribute to this idea, here's what you should do...

• Email your coworker's name and a number to reach them at to me (rbcp@phonelosers.org)
  • If you can, give me a general idea of things I could do to upset them or other names I could mention or maybe nearby businesses that I could pretend to be.
  • Don't worry about me saying YOUR name or doing anything to give you away.  I promise I won't.  I'm a professional!
  • Let me know how far I should take the prank.  Should it be innocent fun that will make them laugh or should it be something that will truly upset them and make them want to kill their coworkers.  Personally I prefer the second option.
  • Be prepared to give me a full report on everything that happens.  I want all the juicy details.  If you can make some stealthy recordings of the victim ranting about the call, that would be really great.  Pictures of the unhappy coworker would be fun too.
  • Don't trick me by giving me your own phone number.  God I hate that.

If I turn this into any kind of prank call collection video, I will beep out company names and at least the last names of people involved so that it'll be unlikely anyone figures out who they are.  Don't send me stuff if you think there's a chance of you getting caught, though, because I'd hate for anyone to get fired because of me.  Bragging to other coworkers about you being responsible for the prank would be a good way to get fired.

Last week a guy put a car ding note on and he told me all the hilarious results of my prank call.  A few months ago a guy asked me to prank his telemarketing company, so I pretended to be with the IT department and I had supervisors resetting entire rooms of computer systems to kill a virus.  Years ago I would prank call whatever place Altalp worked at and cause all kinds of drama around her.  The best part was a mall she worked at where I would start feuds between employees at different stores within her view. 

This could be fun stuff!