Author Topic: Cell Site Simulator  (Read 3656 times)

Offline N01zii

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-1
  • 21st Century Phreakin'
Cell Site Simulator
« on: February 15, 2014, 09:17:03 PM »
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a Cell Site Simulator?

Preferably one of the ones that records phone numbers/serial numbers/all of that, or a digital one that has firmware that can be programmed to do that.

Thanks, these are extremely hard to find, so I figured I would check here since we're all crazy about phones My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself..

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
Re: Cell Site Simulator
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 06:52:20 AM »
I know where two are within a mile or so from here.

The police are currently using them to track me and my friends drug use and sexual trafficking habits...

I'll happily show them to you, but will not be involved in the acquisition thereof.
Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com

Offline N01zii

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 21st Century Phreakin'
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 07:36:19 PM »
I know where two are within a mile or so from here.

The police are currently using them to track me and my friends drug use and sexual trafficking habits...

I'll happily show them to you, but will not be involved in the acquisition thereof.

As cool as it would be robbing a police car, I can't imagine that it would be good idea. It stinks though, they're such awesome pieces of technology, and yet they're only available to Police and FBI (Well, besides a few people who have made their own)

Anyway, still looking for one if anyone has them.

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 05:55:06 AM »
These are actually set up in a semi-permanent structure. One is on my uncle's land and one is deep on a neighbor's land. I have triangulated their coordinates several times, initially curious because my equipment told me their were cell towers where I knew there were none. Being that this is country, I slipped on my hunting orange and investigated. I would post pics but I am afraid that would be a little too bold.
Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com

Offline N01zii

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 21st Century Phreakin'
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 03:15:09 PM »
These are actually set up in a semi-permanent structure. One is on my uncle's land and one is deep on a neighbor's land. I have triangulated their coordinates several times, initially curious because my equipment told me their were cell towers where I knew there were none. Being that this is country, I slipped on my hunting orange and investigated. I would post pics but I am afraid that would be a little too bold.

Interesting, I PM'd you about it.