Author Topic: wal-mart prank  (Read 13697 times)

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
Re: wal-mart prank
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 03:29:04 PM »
Neep, he was talking about blasting the bomb threat over the PA. The people would know why they were leaving.

I was operating under the impression that your average WalMart customer doesn't know what a "code black" is.
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Offline McDiddy

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Tricky Midget
    • My Space yay!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 03:03:41 AM »
A HOSTAGE SITUATION WITH A FUCKING EXPLOSION IN THE BATHROOM IS WORSE, YOU MORON.

jesus fucking christ...once again, I wouldn't do something like that...My ass has fallen off due to laughter., wow.

Anything illegal = bad

All you need is a kid with a voice like CK who can make bizarre comments over the PA, then the whole store would start to crack up in laughter.

could...don't have a kid with a voice like CK.

Let's put it this way: Any prank which implies harm to a human being is a bad idea.  That's when you're crossing a line between a harmless prank and jail time.  There are so many funny things you can do in a prank call that don't involve panicking people.

true totally agree...I guess I just have a fucked sence of humor, I thought the chaos would be hysterical, besides, sure it might panic some people but I doubt anyone would get hurt over it, although the store might lose a few bucks fuck but fuck the corporate suits.

okay so ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT...point made, now I never have to worry about going to jail for a stupid little prank on wal-mart...

I hate those (I.E.Hosh_spicer) who ruin it for the rest of us. From bomb threat to a Hostage situation for a recovery, jeez dude I hope you don't carry a gun or drive a tank as part of your job.

hey dumb ass, IT WAS HYPOTHETICAL, I doubt I would be able to do something like that, not only would I recevie charges from the state, but the navy as well. No I don't drive tanks, But I do carry M-16's.

and before you post, make sure you read everything...I.E.

besides all this is hypothetical.

look up what the word means in case you don't know...

I was more interested in what the charges would of been, this is the "is it worth it thread"

Thats EXACTLY what my point was. You say hypothetical when I think you really mean "I want to do it, will you guys give me a pat on the back?" The mere fact that you thought of TWO higly illegal acts to 'portray' makes me wonder why in the hell did you even think of those. Especially thinking of the second prank after being told the first was highly illegal. Your use of the word hypothetical was just an escape excuse and your covering your ass. Don't worry I'm not going to report you, I'm just being very serious and blunt. The mere fact you think of a worse idea and think of it as a better idea and you couldn't see that it was BAD in the least bit makes it hard to believe that you weren't serious. And even if you weren't you've shown that you could think of things equally as fucked up, by your admission you have a "Fucked up" sense of humor.

Next time if you mean hypothetical, goto a forum that would be more a hypothetical Q and A. This forum implies that you are thinking of doing it yet want to know the possible punishments before you do it. Although I do admit it was a good thing that you came here at least.

Wow in the military AND you like creating chaos for the hell of it. Please live in a city other then mine. Fucked sense of humor? Dude it's not fucked it's going going gone!! Fucked would be an understatement. M-16 eh? Eh, better then a tank. But I hope you don't get to keep it.

I may be a voice in a chorus but if you can't take the heat of criticism then don't ask for an opinion at all. Especially with prank ideas like that, I would expect harsh criticism in the future.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 03:13:45 AM by McDiddy »
7.\/.

"QUICK change the channel!!"

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 09:01:18 AM »
I was going to have a friend video me paging in my walmart (i am not scared of cameras) once the new PLA radio episode comes out - announcing to everyone in the store "Hello Wal-Mart shoppers, this is trevelyn here with a friendly annoucement concerning PLA Radio. The new episode is now available for download at phonelosers.org.  So be sure to round up the children and sit by the fire, and listen to PLA this holiday season. Thank you and remember, Wal-Mart rolls back prices everyday!"  and submit it as a commercial for the radio show.  In my walmart all i have to do is press the red "page" button and wait till i hear myself up on the speaker :)

Offline nb7899

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-4
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 09:49:47 AM »
I was going to have a friend video me paging in my walmart (i am not scared of cameras) once the new PLA radio episode comes out - announcing to everyone in the store "Hello Wal-Mart shoppers, this is trevelyn here with a friendly annoucement concerning PLA Radio. The new episode is now available for download at phonelosers.org.  So be sure to round up the children and sit by the fire, and listen to PLA this holiday season. Thank you and remember, Wal-Mart rolls back prices everyday!"  and submit it as a commercial for the radio show.  In my walmart all i have to do is press the red "page" button and wait till i hear myself up on the speaker :)

See how easy that was Hosh, he thought of something he could do on the PA that wouldn't involve the FBI.  Amazing how things can work sometimes.

Offline BillCancer

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-4
  • All you see is ... crime in the source code
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 05:51:05 PM »
getting on the intercom and saying anything funny is worth it. i used to all the time. here the code was #96 or #69. but i used to get on and spout of random family guy quotes or something about communism for sale. but now all the fones are located next to cameras so i havent done it in a long time.

@trevelyn: thats an awsome idea. should def do that.

Offline widge

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-2
  • Why doesn't waffle hosue have pancakes?
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 08:45:58 AM »
Wal-Mart wouldn't want to lose revenue.

http://argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061227/NEWS/61227028/-1/UPDATES

If the threat is considered a "hoax" is it still illegal, or less harsh of a punishment when you're caught?

Offline suncrafter

• I'm too cool to need a title!
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
    • Wallet Test
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 02:50:09 AM »
Bad idea, man. That could cost the store a ton of money, create problems for the people working there, distract the police from real emergencies and could get you jail time and a big fine. Also - it's just not very funny.

Instead - try to think of something FUNNY to announce on the PA!

"Attention - (manager's name), please pick up on line 2, you have an emergency call from your girl friend on line 2."
wait 60 seconds...
"Attention - (manager's name), your wife is on line 3, you have a call from your wife on line 3."
wait 60 seconds....
"Attention - (manager's name), You still have an emergency call from your girlfriend on line 2 and a new call on line 4 from your wife's lawyer."
Etc...
Proud webmaster of:
WalletTest.com
and many others too!

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 06:09:13 AM »
We're off to a good start here.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 06:56:15 AM »
Bad idea, man. That could cost the store a ton of money, create problems for the people working there, distract the police from real emergencies and could get you jail time and a big fine. Also - it's just not very funny.

Instead - try to think of something FUNNY to announce on the PA!

"Attention - (manager's name), please pick up on line 2, you have an emergency call from your girl friend on line 2."
wait 60 seconds...
"Attention - (manager's name), your wife is on line 3, you have a call from your wife on line 3."
wait 60 seconds....
"Attention - (manager's name), You still have an emergency call from your girlfriend on line 2 and a new call on line 4 from your wife's lawyer."
Etc...

Where can we even begin with this guy?

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 07:02:10 AM »
I've deleted about seven of suncrafter's inane posts. I hate you, suncrafter.

Offline M-26-7

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 07:09:55 AM »
His website is idiotic, too.
Leave us alone Paul Kinsella!

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 11:06:23 AM »

Necrophilia is wrong.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 02:56:16 PM »
Arbie, can you force the catch phrases or display pictures to be something other than what the user intended? It would be nice to make necrophiles visually necrophilic.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 03:08:04 PM »
Suncrafter was on another forum of mine and he just spammed about his lameass study/video and "orcwomen".
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline M-26-7

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 04:13:23 PM »
He's on the unnamed. Maybe Nod will b& him. I fucking hate his playorc website. I also like how he thinks his stupid study was serious. He videotapes people without them knowing and then justifies it by saying that they shouldn't be in public if they don't want to be filmed. Then he splashes those tapes all over the internet and tells us our pranks are dangerous.