Author Topic: Good times with mace in the face  (Read 9571 times)

Offline nocturnalfrost

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-4
Re: Good times with mace in the face
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 01:54:35 PM »
Oh, you live in alaska..in the boonies. I guess it makes more sense now that I know that there are no girls around, causing all of the touchy, feely, S & M  shower play with your brother we just heard about. Don't worry, it didn't sound gay at all.......

Offline Cazamus

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-6
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
Maybe you’re just trying to hard to find gay stuff in this; I do wonder what’s happened in your past to make you so adamant towards finding gayness. I personally think that poisoning your brother with mace is funny as hell, just the same with placing a condom filled with three gallons of water in his bed. This stuffs funny to my brother and I, we've done a lot of crazy shit together, and still some of the best of our times where when we attacked each other through fun pranks. We didn’t kill each other or maim each other, and we don’t hold it against each other. What doesn’t kill you make you stronger, well what doesn’t hurt you for a long time but your reaction is priceless makes you laugh about it for years to come. If you have a brother that’s like three years within your age and you grew up together, you can’t tell me you guys didn’t do some insane shit together. If you just took the insults and that shit to heart well then all odds are you’re an idiot for not letting the good times roll.

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 05:47:17 PM »
Ok first of all, Alaska has many beautiful women.  I have been all over the country and they certainly rank in the top of my lists.  Second, why the hell do you even post Cazamus?  Nobody cares that you got maced by your brother or that you were picking lures out of Ship Creek.  This is a forum for phone losers to talk about phone stuff.  At least mention a phone in the story.  Sorry about the flame but this is one of the reasons that we have no real topics on the forum.

P4nyk

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 06:00:48 PM »
How bear mace is made -

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 07:29:37 PM »

If only the boy who called Rape didn't blow it the first 2 times

and hey, there are no cactus in Alaska!

and to keep it on topic....uh....what kind of Phone systems do they have in rural shacks?
Rotary Dial Cell phones?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 07:31:30 PM by Raptor »
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 07:36:33 PM »
Actually the state of Alaska has a pretty advanced VOIP system set up.  All the oil money seems to do them some good.

P4nyk

Offline nwbell

• catsex and dead hookers?
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-0
  • My bid is five... five CACTI! BWAHAHA!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 08:00:57 PM »
And as for Tredwell, he didnt need mace or a gun, he needed a brain if he believed he was somehow immune to a grizzley mauling.

Well put.

EDIT: oh, and since you're an Alaskan, can you give any comment on the legend (yeah, I suppose it's turning into a legend of sorts) of a/an MF-signalled trunk(s) going into Livengood?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 08:04:40 PM by nwbell »
I am an internet haxor. I haxor the internet. It's a pretty good job, million a year plus bennies. So, yeah.
PLA-Minnesota... "A Distant Memory To The Unfortunate Few" • (206) 350-CACTI

Offline nocturnalfrost

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-4
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 07:25:41 AM »
So you know, You told me not to take all the insults to heart. Well you seemed to be offended by mine. Isn't that a double standard? So I give you your own advice. Don't take insults here to heart. We only kid here.. well some times. I would also like to state that since this is a phone forum, then I would spray the phone with bear mace. This would be very phunny, and on topic in a phone forum. Or even better yet, coat a payphone with mace, and record your findings, then submit them here.

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2007, 08:20:33 AM »
I would also like to state that since this is a phone forum, then I would spray the phone with bear mace. This would be very phunny, and on topic in a phone forum. Or even better yet, coat a payphone with mace, and record your findings, then submit them here.

Now THAT would be funny, I think that wouldn't be a bad idea for a PLATV episode.  *rainbowsmiley*

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 06:17:47 PM »
Anyone else have a security guard spray them with mace? Actually I think it was pepper spray. Shit blinded me because my eyes stung and teared up for like 15 minutes. Plus my nose and throat were swollen so breathing was hard. Good times it was not
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 07:48:16 PM »
and what exactly were you doing that got you maced? I hope it doesn't start with R..A...P...
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2007, 06:13:36 AM »
R...A...P...     tor? ???

It was a security guard. I was hardly raping him  ::)
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2007, 07:34:26 AM »
R...A...P...     tor? ???

It was a security guard. I was hardly raping him  ::)

He meant, What was it you were doing that gave him the idea to pepper spray you.
To see this post in braille, click here.