Author Topic: Buy a shirt, fuckbags  (Read 25277 times)

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-3
  • Hey Asshole!
Buy a shirt, fuckbags
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:02:28 AM »
This is utterly ridiculous...why haven't you people bought a ton of the new style phoneloser shirt yet?  Are you scared your mommy will ask you what it's all about or something?  Maybe she'll actually GO to phonelosers.org and check you into rehab for being a deviant? 

I really don't appreciate how rude and inconsiderate you all are for not getting these shirts SWIFTLY out of rbcp's "closet."  I had no where to hang up my shit while I was there, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT.  So buy the damned shirt today.  And make sure it's a grey one.   Chicks really love grey.  I hear they're all over it these days.  I know I am.  And if you're a female and not a lesbian, therefore disinterested in how other females will feel about your sexy new grey shirt, then buy the smallest size available in order to accentuate your boobies.   

Are you concerned about the price?  You can easily steal 15 dollars from your mother's purse.  If you just refrain from going to the mall for one day, or don't buy any Orange Julius or stupid jewelry from Hot Topic while you're there, you've got it made.  Although I take no responsibility for the spanking you get when your mom finds her chuch offering money missing. 

So don't even consider arguing with me and buy a shirt now.

http://www.phonelosers.org/storecart/category.php?id_category=1

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
Re: Buy a shirt, fuckbags
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 11:06:57 AM »
I already did, the very first day they were offered. It's rbcp's own damn fault for buying shirts in colours other than black (hackers only wear black) anyway.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »
Hey, there's tons of black.  There's just way more grey since people rarely buy those.  But I agree with Spessa, my closet is WAY too full and I sure could use the space for visitors and/or lots of Hawaiian shirts.  Everyone send me as much money possible.

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 11:32:31 AM »
I'm not a fan of large blotches of non-breathable plastic on shirts, they make me sweat...

Plus I'm a liked the old style shirt anyway as it had most of its display on the back rather than a fugly design on the front.

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 11:53:31 AM »
OMG, you must have been under the impression that I was asking about your opinion of the new shirt.  Let me clarify that I was indeed NOT asking about your opinion, you filthy plastic hating hippie.  No one ever said you HAVE to wear it, just BUY it.  Line your litter box with it or cut out the logo for a DIY phonelosers flag for your deck or window.  Turn it into mulch for your garden where you grow organic vegetables.  Put it under your hippie patchouli oils.  Wipe up the ashses from your NAG CHAMPA incense with it. 

The possibilities are endless, but you have to actually HAVE the shirt first.  Hurry up.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 12:12:23 PM »
I really did like the shirt design, but it started to flake apart after a few runs through the wash.

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 12:25:07 PM »
SIGH, you are not helping me sell shirts with your valid complaints!  Go write a review at epinions.com or something.

Of course, you could just buy another one since your original shirt has become unsatisfactory.  That would make me happy.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »
I really did like the shirt design, but it started to flake apart after a few runs through the wash.

No way, I wash mine about once a week and it's not flaking.  Quit using rocks as laundry detergent!

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 06:52:23 PM »
I've washed all of mine too, several times.  I'm clean like that.  No luck getting the logo to flake off though.  I'll keep trying.

They are also IMPOSSIBLE to stain with semen, for those of you in the age range "nocturnal emissions."  That's just the kind of quality thing RBCP has made for you ungrateful bastards (the shirts, not the semen.)   So everyone buy like 7.  That way you only HAVE TO wash them once a week.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »
I've washed all of mine too, several times.  I'm clean like that.  No luck getting the logo to flake off though.  I'll keep trying.

They are also IMPOSSIBLE to stain with semen, for those of you in the age range "nocturnal emissions."  That's just the kind of quality thing RBCP has made for you ungrateful bastards (the shirts, not the semen.)   So everyone buy like 7.  That way you only HAVE TO wash them once a week.
Can clothes even be stained by semen?

Also, are you a man or a women. just out of curiousity.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 04:23:43 AM »
I've been washing my shirts in the industrial washers down at the laundromat and I got no cracks in my screenprinting. These shirts are awesome, and I'm glad I bought the only two pink ones in exsistence.

Hey Spessa, how is that yellow NYNEX shirt working for you?

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 06:37:50 AM »
I have 4 of them, i wash them a lot - no flakage here.  I recommend the shirts to anyone really, they are nice quality, comfy, and make people ask you what it means when you work for a phone company and you wear it to work. ;) <3 PLA.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 10:13:04 AM »
Well that's fucked up then...I'll order another one when I get paid.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 10:38:12 AM »
Well that's fucked up then...I'll order another one when I get paid.

If your shirt is seriously messed up, send it back to me.  Or take a picture of this extreme flakeage.  I'll send you a new one if it's really bad.  This is the first I've heard of any of them having a problem.  The t-shirt company I got them from have been around for a really long time (they did the original "Ever been hopelessly harassed..." tshirts back in 1996) so I'm sure they know what they're doing.  Maybe they forgot to do that heat treatment thing on it after they screened it.  Or something.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »
I love the shirt I won in the contest, thanks RBCP. Do you have boxes of shirts and PLA merch. stacked up at your house?
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0