Author Topic: Has anyone else tried this prank call before??  (Read 8797 times)

xbit_11

Has anyone else tried this prank call before??
« on: March 30, 2008, 09:03:39 PM »
a few years ago my friends and I would get bored and call hotels around the area and mess with people. One we thought up was to call a random room like 234 in the middle of the night and talk shit/ tell him to quiet down or you'll kick his ass and stuff like that. Once you get them pissed off enough, tell them to meet you out in the hall in 10 min to fuck his world up. If the guy says he'll be there, call another room a door or 2 down and do the exact same them. Tell him to meet you in the hall in 5 min for an ass whooping. If all goes well, he agrees. It was hilarious up until a point, because you never get to see a fight. I usually call back to see what happened. I don't know how to record calls, or I'd let you guys listen. If you guys try it, record it and post it here!

ViolentJ

Re: Has anyone else tried this prank call before??
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 11:31:24 PM »
a few years ago my friends and I would get bored and call hotels around the area and mess with people. One we thought up was to call a random room like 234 in the middle of the night and talk shit/ tell him to quiet down or you'll kick his ass and stuff like that. Once you get them pissed off enough, tell them to meet you out in the hall in 10 min to fuck his world up. If the guy says he'll be there, call another room a door or 2 down and do the exact same them. Tell him to meet you in the hall in 5 min for an ass whooping. If all goes well, he agrees. It was hilarious up until a point, because you never get to see a fight. I usually call back to see what happened. I don't know how to record calls, or I'd let you guys listen. If you guys try it, record it and post it here!

I've done that a million times over.

Dude the hotel pranks you mentioned have been done by the best

LAMER!

xbit_11

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 08:40:40 AM »
Okay, then where can I listen to one? Thats what I thought....

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 11:05:47 AM »
The wild juggalo has now been challenged...notice the distinctive head bob and the "wassup bitch" look on its face.

What will he do next? lets watch...

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 03:37:14 PM »
The wild juggalo has now been challenged...notice the distinctive head bob and the "wassup bitch" look on its face.

What will he do next? lets watch...

will you be my BFF?

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

ViolentJ

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 12:43:17 PM »
Thanks m0rdekai!

Fuck xbit man. Only in this other little dweebs world would he make a prank like that. Kinda funny but kinda lame as well. Then again maybe thats because i've done it so many times over.
I'll look for some audio on some of the pranks I did with that and post it when I get time.

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 02:05:40 PM »
What are you thanking him for?

Lestan+Mordacky=bff

redbawxr

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »
Have you even been on any other parts of the site? That has been done, or if not, something very similar.

ViolentJ

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »
Have you even been on any other parts of the site? That has been done, or if not, something very similar.

Thank you redbawxr!

Atleast someone on here can actually read .

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 10:15:07 AM »
Lestan+Mordacky=bff

Says the man with no pants on.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 10:21:51 AM »
He asked at his own risk

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 10:56:47 AM »
bff > bf.

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

ViolentJ

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 12:45:59 PM »

I had to read that again as it was too damn funny to not read..

You gotta love the creativity in some people I tell ya...

xbit_11 - "I don't know how to record calls, or I'd let you guys listen. If you guys try it, record it and post it here!"

LMMFAO

WOW I think I'm about to pee myself.
Just for the record I think I'm gonna post a Barney video for you xbit...

Or I'll look through my digital dictionary and post a real ass prank as soon as I can find one.

If you can't piss with the big digs stay on the porch son

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:02 PM »
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

Damn...

ViolentJ

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

Damn...

I'll repeat anything I want you fuckin' dipshit!