Author Topic: PrankNET  (Read 120603 times)

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
Re: PrankNET
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2009, 06:09:53 AM »
This topic does not hurt the PLA in anyway

until they try to start linking PLA activities with the activities of Dex the retard.

Offline trotfox5

• Geek
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-9
  • (i use safari anyway ;)
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2009, 06:51:29 AM »
Why don't you PrankNET people get your own damned forums? We don't need your heat over here.
Nod, the main site is the only reason i'm on pranknet. This is also not the only place i post on the forums
<cactus>I like to cactus people
Thats why I'm here</cactus>

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »
This topic does not hurt the PLA in anyway

until they try to start linking PLA activities with the activities of Dex the retard.

If that was a problem then why would RBCP let his name and the PLA web address be in articles about prank net. People reading those stories could go to the PLA web site and see some of the PLA pranks and say they are as bad as Prank Net.

From day one RBCP has talked about Prank Net and we have not seen any problem because of it.

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »
why would rbcp talk bad about dex in an article if he didn't want PLA associated with pranknet? i think that question asnwers itself.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »
I'm just pretending to be a reporter by writing/copying articles about PrankNet onto phonelosers.org because I think it's fascinating stuff.  You'd think that wouldn't confuse people into thinking we're PrankNet, but the recent comments on our Hotel Pranks page suggest otherwise.

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »
I'm just pretending to be a reporter by writing/copying articles about PrankNet onto phonelosers.org because I think it's fascinating stuff.  You'd think that wouldn't confuse people into thinking we're PrankNet, but the recent comments on our Hotel Pranks page suggest otherwise.

A couple things:

First, did anyone else hear/read about how Dex got the phone company to redirect calls to his Skype? Basically, he called the phone company and said, "Our main line isn't working! We need you to redirect all calls to XXX-XXX-XXXX right now!" That's... pretty clever. A lot easier than ordering remote forwarding and then tricking the business into forwarding the calls. Has anyone else tried this and is it really that simple?

Also, why the the PrankNet YouTube page suspended? The calls that were actually posted on the page weren't really that bad from what I remember. Or, at least, they weren't anything worse than getting a Walmart put on lockdown because they think a child is missing like Friday Night Cranks did. That sucks...

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2009, 03:56:23 PM »
there's not much more to getting lines forwarded than that. it doesn't take a genius. it's just simple SE'ing.

rbcp, you wouldn't know anything about those methods, i bet  ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:46:08 PM by linear »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »
There's so much Dex stuff on here lately that I can't remember if this was posted yet or not.  It came out just a few days after the original TSG PrankNet article.

Another Pranknet Child Molester - Texas online thug was jailed over two years for rape of five-year-old

AUGUST 6--As if the members of Pranknet couldn't get creepier, The Smoking Gun has learned that one of the online cabal's leading vandals was once convicted of raping a five-year-old girl in the bathroom of a Texas church.

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2009, 05:35:00 PM »
There's so much Dex stuff on here lately that I can't remember if this was posted yet or not.  It came out just a few days after the original TSG PrankNet article.

Another Pranknet Child Molester - Texas online thug was jailed over two years for rape of five-year-old

AUGUST 6--As if the members of Pranknet couldn't get creepier, The Smoking Gun has learned that one of the online cabal's leading vandals was once convicted of raping a five-year-old girl in the bathroom of a Texas church.

Well, you know what they say... as long as they're old enough to crawl, at least they're in the right position!

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-10
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2009, 07:54:29 PM »

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:56:19 PM by Acidpez »

Offline Blah45

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2009, 07:47:21 AM »
Heres something bill won't tell you.....

The FBI has found no violation of a federal statute and has discontinued its investigation.

Special Agent Steve Frasier of the FBI, said Thursday, “We looked at the allegation. There doesn’t appear to be a violation of federal law. From the information we’ve received, it may violate state law, but from what we’ve received, there was no violation of a federal statute.”

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »
Heres something bill won't tell you.....

The FBI has found no violation of a federal statute and has discontinued its investigation.

Special Agent Steve Frasier of the FBI, said Thursday, “We looked at the allegation. There doesn’t appear to be a violation of federal law. From the information we’ve received, it may violate state law, but from what we’ve received, there was no violation of a federal statute.”

Spook.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »
PrankNET is nothing more than childish lashing out of of fourteen year olds and their adult counterparts of the same mindset.

I'm also literally asking why you don't get your own forums. You have enough people and it's not like it's hard to do. Then we don't have to worry about the feds fucking with us because you all want to act like a bunch of Downs Syndrome babies.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2009, 06:51:47 AM »
PrankNET PLA is nothing more than childish lashing out of of fourteen year olds and their adult counterparts of the same mindset.

Fixed that for you.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2009, 12:15:12 PM »
PrankNET PLA is nothing more than childish lashing out of of fourteen fifteen and a half year olds and their adult counterparts of the same mindset.

Fixed that for you.

Re-Fixed
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt