Author Topic: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!  (Read 41619 times)

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
Re: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »
FUCK YOU LINEAR!!!!!!! FUCK YOU THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!! AND FUCK YOU RBCP!!!!!!! YOUR ALL DEX HATERS AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT A FUNNY IS!!!!!!!1!!1!!!  *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest* *protest*
MAKING IDIOTS BREAK WINDOWS IS FUNNY! MAKING PEOPLE LIKE ME BREAK TOASTERS ISNT!!!!!!!! DEX IS GOD AND YOU LOOOSSSEERRRSSS ARE SUCKING SATANS DICK!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* ::tongue3

What the hell are you talking about have you not seen the posts i have made in this topic i have been defending Prank Net  ???

Offline ParkerChase

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »
If you call someone on the phone and you  tell them to jump off a bride and they do it and die, you can be arrested for murder? I better stop telling people to drop dead because if they do it, I'll be in prison for the rest of my life. Maybe Dex should go register his voice as a lethal weapon? If Dex does get arrested, I wanna go see the trail...it might just be more funny than his prank calls.

---------------------

For me, Dex is just 100% entertainment.  His calls made me My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself., the news articles about him make me My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself., this discussion makes me My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. and when he gets arrested I will LOLOLOLOL.  Not that I'm actually hoping he'll get arrested, but it's kind of expected at this point.  But if he does dodge arrest because of being across the border or because there are no specific laws regarding this particular type of crime, then My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.!

No matter what happens, Dex got what he wanted.  He's a celebrity that entertains us and he made a pretty big dent in the prank calling universe. 

Offline PrankNETfan

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-3
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2009, 03:49:43 PM »
THE MASTER YOU ACT LIKE YOU DEFEND PRANKNET BUT YOU ARE A N00B FOR PRANK CALLING!!!!!!! YOU ARE ON THE PLA SIDE BECAUSE YOU DONT WANNA TAKE THEM DOWN!!!11!!!  >:( >:(

PARKERCHASE AND I ARE GONNA PUT THE PLA ON TRIAL FOR HATING ON DEX AND MAKING UP STUPID UNTRUTHFUL LIES!!! PLA ACTS LIKE SMART BUT THERE NOT PLA IS STUPID AND FULL OF LOSSSERSSSS!!!!11!!!!! PARKERCHASE AND I ARE GONNA PHONE HACK ALL OF THE PLA! JUST WATCH!!!!

OH AND IM GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR ALL MY TOASTERS!!!!! FUCKING MURD0C!!!!!
 *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *nono* *monkey* *monkey* *hiding*

Offline CerealKiller

• Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-30
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »
THE MASTER YOU ACT LIKE YOU DEFEND PRANKNET BUT YOU ARE A N00B FOR PRANK CALLING!!!!!!! YOU ARE ON THE PLA SIDE BECAUSE YOU DONT WANNA TAKE THEM DOWN!!!11!!!  >:( >:(

PARKERCHASE AND I ARE GONNA PUT THE PLA ON TRIAL FOR HATING ON DEX AND MAKING UP STUPID UNTRUTHFUL LIES!!! PLA ACTS LIKE SMART BUT THERE NOT PLA IS STUPID AND FULL OF LOSSSERSSSS!!!!11!!!!! PARKERCHASE AND I ARE GONNA PHONE HACK ALL OF THE PLA! JUST WATCH!!!!

*argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *argue* *nono* *monkey* *monkey* *hiding*

You're Killing Me Smalls!

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2009, 03:54:01 PM »

I love a good, well articulated troll but this is just pathetic.

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!

Offline SpaceBison

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:14:41 PM by SpaceBison »

Offline PrankNETfan

• Newb
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »
FUCK BOTH OF YOU I'M GONNA BRING PLA TO THE GROUND LIKE A BAG OF APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:19:07 PM by PrankNETfan »

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »
I'm awkward.

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »
If you call someone on the phone and you tell them to jump off a bride and they do it and die, you can be arrested for murder?

That bride must be your mom.
"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »
[supercutekittens][/img]

I see your cute kittens and raise you a harlequin baby which I'd hotlink except I'm afraid of another stern talking to from murd0c.

Offline CerealKiller

• Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-30
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2009, 05:01:48 PM »

You fuckin pussy. Before the post was edited it was chat room transcript where Phish admitted to being the n00b.
You're Killing Me Smalls!

Offline PrankNETfan

• Newb
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
WHO DA FUCK IS FISH SAYING THAT HE IS ME!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!! FUCK HIM!!!! NOONE IS ME BUT I IS ME!!!!!! HE WISHES HE WAS ME BECAUSE HE IS A PRANKNET NOT IN THEM AND HES A PLA PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline SpaceBison

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2009, 05:07:40 PM »
You fuckin pussy. Before the post was edited it was chat room transcript where Phish admitted to being the n00b.

Oh, you mean this?:

(06:52:35 PM) PhishP: I <3 pranknetfan
(06:53:11 PM) Cerealkil: fuckin n00b
(06:53:30 PM) PhishP: hahahahhahaha
(06:54:20 PM) PhishP: im pranknetfan My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.
(06:54:29 PM) spacebiso: fag
(06:54:42 PM) PhishP: hahahaha
(06:55:30 PM) Cerealkil: you fucker My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.
(06:55:31 PM) PhishP: i feel bad for trolling pla
(06:55:37 PM) PhishP: but its soo funny
(06:56:08 PM) PhishP: im waiting for rbcp or murd0c or someone to figure out its me
(06:56:23 PM) PhishP: ooooo'
(06:56:26 PM) PhishP: you deuche
(06:56:44 PM) spacebiso: shouldn't be too hard
(06:57:08 PM) PhishP: you ruined my cover!
(06:57:20 PM) PhishP: now everyones gonna know my secret identity
(06:57:26 PM) spacebiso: sorry, i'm a bastard sometimes
(06:58:50 PM) PhishP: FIXED
(06:58:55 PM) PhishP: whoops
(07:00:31 PM) Cerealkil: My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

Offline PrankNETfan

• Newb
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »
HE LIESSSS!!!!!!!!! HES A N00B THAT WISHES HE COULD BE A PHONE HACKER LIKE ME BECAUSE HE ISNT AND HES NOT COOL LIKE I AM!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!! *nono* *nono* *nono* *nono* *bangyourhead* *bangyourhead* *bangyourhead* *bangyourhead* *bangyourhead* O0 O0 O0 O0 imwithstupid thefinger thefinger thefinger thefinger *thewav*

Offline The Master

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-12
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2009, 05:38:58 PM »

Are you going to say the same thing to L-O-L who is a admin in the Prank Net room he is also a member of the PLA under the name Copyright.

Are you even a Prank Net fan or are you just a Troll who is trying to make Prank Net look bad?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:41:12 PM by The Master »