Author Topic: jesus  (Read 11504 times)

Offline p99

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-3
jesus
« on: October 10, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »
This is rather funny although I nearly jumped out if my skin at the time.

I had just gotten skype about a month ago and I was breaking it in with prank phone calls.
I felt like calling some numbers outside my area so I turned to google. I dialed one number I found and a guy picked up. "FBI".  I hung up so fast it wasn't even funny.

I've got audio somewhere but shit I that freaked me out for about ten minutes. Then I made some more callse ;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A genuine hacker doesn't berate newbies. Only the ones that pretend take favor in that action.
[/size=1]

Offline Illuminati

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31
Re: jesus
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 11:51:25 AM »
Why did you freak out because he said FBI? Nothing scary about that. They have some numbers you can call to report suspicous activites and the like.

IluvInternet24/7

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 11:52:32 AM »
 You don't seem to learn from experiences.  Great job!

Offline p99

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 12:00:32 PM »
What do you mean I don't learn from experience?

It was like my 4th attempted prank ever....

IT was 2am as well I really wasn't expecting it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A genuine hacker doesn't berate newbies. Only the ones that pretend take favor in that action.
[/size=1]

Offline Illuminati

• PLA Underling
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 12:13:12 PM »
Well if that scared you, maybe your not the type of cat to be making prank phone calls.

*corrected ;)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 12:31:48 PM by Illuminati »

IluvInternet24/7

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 12:23:37 PM »
Well if that scraed you, maybe your not the type of cat to be making prank phone calls.
Exactly my point... sort of.

"scraed"=scared.

Offline p99

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 12:29:15 PM »
Ehh... I've made like 50 other calls. I just don't the skills really. I did get manage to trick a hotel to give forward a call to a room. And I got the person's name. Big woop though right? YEah I am a noob at this what's your point?

[/size=1]

Offline starbucks95905

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-10
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 12:40:24 PM »
heh, i just prank call places like the home depot and walmart, once some guy actually beleived me at home depot when i told him my toilet was stuck in a tree :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 12:43:01 PM by starbucks95905 »

CountyKid

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 01:47:27 PM »
Ehh... I've made like 50 other calls. I just don't the skills really. I did get manage to trick a hotel to give forward a call to a room. And I got the person's name. Big woop though right? YEah I am a noob at this what's your point?

No, you've got the right attitude about it. That's a start which puts you ahead of 90% of the newbies on this forum.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 01:50:44 PM »
Nate, I'm not sure if that was a wonderful or condescending statement, but welcome, p99. That single letter and double number combination seems pretty familiar but I can't quite place it...

:-\

IluvInternet24/7

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 01:53:38 PM »
p99, I hope you didn't take what I said wrong. I wasn't calling you a newb, I was just saying that you got scared, then after a few minutes you continued on. Which is OKay. You're (like CountyKid said) doing great.

mattgsx, p99 doesn't seem like z09. But maybe... I mean the 9 is in z09 and p99....

EDIT: I said CountyKid, I ment NateCK.  :)

CountyKid

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 01:56:52 PM »
Nate, I'm not sure if that was a wonderful or condescending statement, but welcome, p99. That single letter and double number combination seems pretty familiar but I can't quite place it...

:-\

I was being serious. Every new person could start off their posts more like that. Instead of misspelled revenge questions.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 02:55:46 PM »
p99, disregard what illuminati said. He's a noob and is trying to earn his place by swinging around a giant penis that may or may not be all-natural. Like CK said, you've got the right attitude, just keep at it.

Thanks for not making a "IM FUCKING NEW HERE, YESS ! ! " thread.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 03:01:09 PM »
I'm not saying he IS z09. I'm just saying it's not a very common combination. Maybe a copycat, or even a doppleganger?

No, I got you, Nate. I think it's great that he hasn't made a request for us to mob people or something like another new member.

Did you hold onto the number that you called? I like to write down numbers before I call them, that way I can always reverse directory them either before or afterwards depending on if I want a name.

Offline Illuminati

• PLA Underling
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 03:24:04 PM »
p99, disregard what illuminati said. He's a noob and is trying to earn his place by swinging around a giant penis that may or may not be all-natural. Like CK said, you've got the right attitude, just keep at it.

Thanks for not making a "IM FUCKING NEW HERE, YESS ! ! " thread.

Where here have I said that I make prank calls and I'm very good at it.? If you read my posts than you would see that I never stated such a thing. Your an idiot if you think I'm trying to earn my place here, I'm just givng my two cents here and there. I don't give a damn if he's good or not. Its just my opinion, what does it matter?