Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344265 times)

Offline dropbass

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2007, 11:29:58 AM »
Hi I'm dropbass... I've lived around the midwest and in London for a few months. I like drum and bass and beer.

chacha

« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2007, 03:17:49 PM »
are you serious?

Offline voiphead

• AKA chicco
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-15
  • To catch an "x" human you must be an "x" human
    • -Kw
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2007, 01:42:30 PM »
are you serious?

For every packet there is a byte
If there is an internet connection, then I can fairly say that you will be getting a phone call from me.

Offline Big-E

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-2
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2007, 05:41:56 AM »
Omg lyke do I learn how to build a blotto box chere? Z0mg PM  me t3h major planz!!!

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2007, 06:17:55 AM »
If you have the balls to build one and us it I will PM you the plans  ;D

Offline Big-E

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-2
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2007, 04:52:25 PM »
Plz PM t3h mad popanz for blooto box and i will contract and use immadality!!!

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2007, 06:08:55 PM »
coz phreaker hard young boys PLA bridge where? hard outdials smrt stuppid man ahahahf skillz dialtone 2 phreaker!? fuckyou peopel PLA bridge to hack codez why stuppid man ahahahf scannign stiupid?,

[eek][rolleyes]
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline ireland

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-3
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2007, 03:56:29 AM »
hey everyone im sean 23 from ireland,

Offline pastasauce

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2007, 12:06:58 AM »
Hey every guys, girls, its.  I'm Pasta Sauce from fazed.netOregon, the greatest place ever, with the exception of, a lot of other places...

Offline HoodratKilla1

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
    • Dont Fuck With Me Look!
What's up Phone Losers!!
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2007, 07:28:50 AM »
Hey what's going on..i'm just your regular ladies man..i found PLA by "Googleing" Funny Prank Calls..and this site came up..i'm an expert at prank calls..i can sound like a White or Black guy..My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself...really funny stuff..i adapt to the situation..u know? Well Anyhoo,this site rockz.I heard the prank calls but i can do better..My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. But i'm not knocking anyone off for trying! Some of them are indeed very funny..some of them are just plain stupid,be open to critiscism losers!
  A little about me..well i live in the Lost City of Angels,i'm 8teen but my girlfriend is 25 and she says i'm a grown man,so i dont care what you guys say! I love playing the drums and shooting hoops (when i'm not shooting Hoodrats) I own a 38. Snub Nose Revolver,for illicit purposes.I love going to the shooting range to better my aim,i won't stop till i can shoot an apple a mile away..so basically i'm a violent,sex-addicted,weed-smoking,gun-toting HOODRAT KILLA!!! I will very soon be putting some of my OWN prank calls..coming to a computer speaker near you!!
Contribute 2 Your Community..Kill A Hoodrat!

Offline Royal

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +9/-2
  • Happy Trails!
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2007, 01:20:12 PM »
When I was reading the rules, that link there opened up in a new window and then I had the wrong one active.  So let me try this again...

What's up, I'm Royal.  I-baLL convinced me to actually make an account for the PLA forums.  I'm not too sure how often I'll actually post here, but I figure I might as well have an account should I ever feel the need to post something.
I can be a sports fan... Go Boston Red Box!!!

Email: anonymousroyal@gmail.com or anonymousroyal@yahoo.com
AIM: AnonymousRoyal

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2007, 01:36:38 PM »
Eastern or West. Mass?

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
Re: What's up Phone Losers!!
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
Hey what's going on..i'm just your regular ladies man..i found PLA by "Googleing" Funny Prank Calls..and this site came up..i'm an expert at prank calls..i can sound like a White or Black guy..My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself...really funny stuff..i adapt to the situation..u know? Well Anyhoo,this site rockz.I heard the prank calls but i can do better..My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. But i'm not knocking anyone off for trying! Some of them are indeed very funny..some of them are just plain stupid,be open to critiscism losers!
  A little about me..well i live in the Lost City of Angels,i'm 8teen but my girlfriend is 25 and she says i'm a grown man,so i dont care what you guys say! I love playing the drums and shooting hoops (when i'm not shooting Hoodrats) I own a 38. Snub Nose Revolver,for illicit purposes.I love going to the shooting range to better my aim,i won't stop till i can shoot an apple a mile away..so basically i'm a violent,sex-addicted,weed-smoking,gun-toting HOODRAT KILLA!!! I will very soon be putting some of my OWN prank calls..coming to a computer speaker near you!!

This would be the best intro post ever...if it was a joke. Unfortunately one look at his email address tells you it's not.  ::)
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline brokeneckgiraffe

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-15
  • slim noobody
yeah i'm new. so what!
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2007, 09:35:55 PM »
my name is Amir.
i spend hours on wikipedia sometimes
i ended up at the page about PLA and i started reading all the text files i could find.
there's a lot of interesting stuff around this community so i'm here.
yeah, i'm a total noob when it comes to phreaking and all the technical stuff.
I remember when i was in 7th grade reading the anarchist cookbook and pretending to know what a red/orange/taupe/mauve box was.
so alot of you may have fun fucking with me.
One thing i AM good at is social engineering. It's how I live.
I study sociology and history. I'm a substitute teacher.
I should be writing a paper about the movie Modern Times (It's a good movie)
but i'm not. so yeah whatever, i'm going to read some more of what you dicks are doing on here.
"No is implies an ought" - David Hume

Offline DansMom

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-0
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2007, 06:36:55 PM »
Greetings,
I'm DansMom, yet I am neither Dan, nor his mom.
It goes back to a joke we all made thousands of times in High School.
One night, after inserting "In bed with Dans Mom" after every comment (a spin-off of attaching it to the end of a fortune cookie saying) Dan got so pissed at me, he threatened to "use my head as a target for throwing his sledgehammers."
- Who collects sledgehammers?